Gu Chen couldn't listen any longer, and interrupted, "Did you see what did it?"

    Qiao Zi really lowered his head and did not dare to speak loudly: "...No."

.After he finished speaking, he timidly raised his head and glanced at the crowd, and then lowered his head quickly, "I, my name is Yangyang, he ignores me, I'm afraid of him, I... I don't dare to look."

    Song Xi was tied to a chair and couldn't move. He was sore and stiff. He stared at the toes of his shoes boredly: What are you afraid of, are you afraid that I am not dead?

    Gu Chen thought for a moment, then waved his hand: "Go ahead and have a look."

    As the male protagonist, his leadership ability has nothing to say. As soon as he made a sound, everyone followed into the room. When the last person stepped on the threshold, there was a "bang" and the door closed automatically. Almost everyone was scared. A jump.

    "Grass! What the hell?" The muscular man turned around and twisted the doorknob.

    He kicked the door and spat: "Mom!"

    The heroine Gu Banxue calmly analyzed: "It should have triggered the death rule, so I can't get out now."
.Muscle | Meat Boy and Girlfriend entered the dungeon for the first time. They didn't understand any rules. They asked with a black face, "Then how do we get out?"

    Gu Banxue: "Dead man."

    Muscle | The meaty boy's little girlfriend exclaimed: "What? Dead? No way!"

    Gu Chen took over the words and continued to explain: "There is a very small chance that the dungeon will be forced to trigger the death rule, but the trigger time is one hour, and it is stipulated that the boss can only kill one person during this period, so the only way to crack it is One person died."

    "And what if no one died during this period?"

    Gu Chen turned serious, his brows furrowed tightly: "Then Boss will randomly select one person and kill him."

    Muscle | The meaty man and his little girlfriend took a deep breath, and the air in the room became dignified.

.Gu Chenjin has a lot of dungeons, but he still has his strength, but what makes him really uneasy is that from the beginning to the end, no one knows who the boss of this dungeon is. Except for gamers, no one has appeared in it. an npc.

    The Demon King may be watching from an unknown corner, but they can only struggle and cry like lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

    The atmosphere of fear slowly condensed, fluttered in the room, and hit hard on people's hearts.

    The muscle|meaty guy couldn't hold his breath at first, and he said in a rough | rough voice: "What kind of shit wave ss has never appeared before, what if it's a chicken rib? Let's just kill him!"

    His voice fell, but he did not get the affirmation of his companions. Everyone showed contempt for him invariably, and even his girlfriend was hard to say.

."In this kind of world that cannot be estimated by common sense, apart from finding specific props or rules, the power of Boss is very human beings can contend against, and life and death are just a moment." Gu Chen explained lightly, looking around, hoping to Find the slightest clue.

    Song Xi was tired from sitting on the background board, and sighed, why didn't Qiao Xijing start performing, ah, I'm so tired, I want to change my posture!

    "Qiao Xijing" seemed to have heard his inner cry, moved slowly, and walked to the crowd. Although his voice was extremely weak, it could not be ignored: "Then what should we do now? Pick someone, and then randomly..."