3.1 The Mentally Handicapped also have Dreams

Start from the beginning

    The system quickly gave information in his mind. The young man holding him was named Qiao Zizhen. He was 23 years old, tall and tall, but he was a timid nerd.

    Song Xi didn't answer immediately. The role he is now playing is a little fool, and his behavior and speech cannot be judged in the way of ordinary people.

    After simulating the way of a four-year-old child's speech in his mind, Song Xi smiled stupidly at the young man, and happily stretched out his hand: "Hug, hug!"

    Qiao Zizhen seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and the whole person also moved closer. Just as he got close, there was a sudden "pop" above his head. As the last crystal lamp went out, the room was completely plunged into darkness.

."Ah!" Qiao Zizhen screamed in fright, hugging his waist tightly with both hands, and burying his tall body in the relatively short Song Xi's arms, his movements a bit funny.

    Being held tightly by a strange man, Song Xi felt a little uncomfortable. His brows were locked and the corners of his mouth were wide open. When he was about to push the person out of his arms, suddenly, the shoulders of the person in his arms shook, and he lowered his head. Laughter came from his arms, the sound was intermittent, growing louder and louder, echoing in the empty room.

    Song Xi's back was cold, and the hand that was in the air was withdrawn without expression.

    The laughter lasted for a while before it slowly stopped. Qiao Zizhen, who was supposed to be trembling with fear, slowly raised his head, the corners of his mouth raised a dangerous arc, a smile hung on his face, and his eyes fell on Song Xi inch by inch. Forehead, brow bone...

    "Liu Yang."

.Song Xi was furious when he was seen, his whole body stood on end, swallowed his saliva silently, resisted his instinctive urge to run away, and imitated the look of the original body when he heard someone call his name, smiled stupidly, and clapped his hands: "Yangyang! Yangyang!"

    In his mind, he was about to burst the shriveled system, and he couldn't help scolding twice: "System! Can you do it, please provide more accurate personal information? Tell me this! Rat?!"

    System: "Sorry, the authority to transmit information is not within my purview, I am only responsible for conveying information, dear (≧ω≦)/!"

    Song Xi: "..."

    He wants to die.

    Looking at the proud appearance of the system, he still doesn't understand, the original Qiao Zizhen has already died, and now the one wearing his skin is the boss demon king of this copy! In other words, there is no Qiao Zizhen at all.

.Song Xi secretly scolded a few words in his heart, no wonder the original body will be the first to receive the lunch box, and be assigned to a room with Dabo ss, sharing the same bed, it is difficult to die!

    Just thinking about it, "Qiao Zizhen" suddenly turned over and sat up, bent down and lay on top of him, stretched out his fingers and poked his face, "I'm still a little fool."

    He poked hard, and directly poked a nail print on Song Xi's face. "Qiao Zizhen" stared at the small red print, and his fingers slowly slid, leaving a white trace wherever he passed. Slowly, his fingers It slid from the cheek to the neck, landed on the aorta and scratched back and forth, and the slightly cold fingertips caused goose bumps on the surrounding skin.

    "Little fool, how tiring to live." Qiao Zizhen's eyes lifted upwards, his fingertips became heavier and heavier, but his voice became more and more gentle, as if whispering intimately on Valentine's Day, "You shouldn't be here... Otherwise, I'll take you out of here, okay? . forever……"

    Song Xi: "..." What a fart!

    Qiao Zizhen's expression was hidden in the darkness, and he couldn't see clearly, "If you don't speak, then I'll take it as your promise."

    Song Xi: "..." Ying your sister.

    With that said, Qiao Zizhen didn't give Song Xi a chance to speak at all. Before the final sound of the last word fell, the hand on Song Xi's neck curled up and quickly grabbed his neck with increasing strength.

    Song Xi began to lose his breath, the pain in his neck spread, and the oxygen in his throat was deprived bit by bit. With a painful expression on his face, he took Qiao Zizhen's hand with his hands and asked the system anxiously: "I can kill him now. ?"

    The system warmly reminded: "Please be sure to use the special props in the original text to kill the Demon King, otherwise... you can try it (≧ω≦)/!"

.Song Xi choked up, his eyes are dark now, everyone is on the verge of death, how can he find any props!

    "Huh..." He moved his throat with difficulty, trying to absorb the air, his originally fair face was blue and white, and the hand on his neck was still motionless, allowing him to stretch out his hand to break it and pinch it.

    Song Xi felt that he was about to die, his heart felt like it was about to jump out of his lungs, and even his blood vessels were hurting.

    Qiao Zizhen came over and got very close, not letting go of every subtle and painful expression on his face, and sighed softly, as if looking at a little animal struggling with powerlessness: "It's so cute."

    The author has something to say: I will present a suona to Xiaogong in advance (; ̄ェ ̄) .