"Okay!" Wu Bei bullied him a few words sullenly, and walked into the room without any hesitation.

    Taking advantage of the fact that people will go in, I skillfully touched two eggs in the chicken coop in the corner, came out and found a place to put them first.

    After the two of them washed up, he took two eggs into the kitchen, and Wu Bei also joined in the fun, swearing to help him make a fire, but the fire didn't even ignite.

.Song Xi kicked the big boss who didn't touch Yangchun Shui's ten fingers out of the kitchen, became self-sufficient, and simply ordered a bowl of egg noodles for the two of them.

    After eating, he called He Jie again, then went to the village chief's house and asked him to help with He Jianjun's body. He couldn't let it stink in the house.

    The fact that Li Shumei was taken away by the police could not be concealed, and she knew all about it when she went out to the village one day.

    Fortunately, He Jie came back the next day. He walked in a hurry, with a large hat covering half of his face. He also hurriedly held a funeral for He Jianjun, sold the animals at home, locked the door, and disappeared in Lijia Village again.

    After attending the funeral, there was almost nothing to Song Xi. He was free and went back to his small courtyard, but this time, the days were not peaceful.

.There is a small tail behind him, which is very sticky.

    In the past few days, Wu Bei took the time to go back, and after bringing back a bunch of things, he really complied with his words and never left the village, and followed Song Xi all day long to learn to cook and plant trees.

    After a few days, I didn't learn anything. The person was tanned several degrees. Song Xi casually said something very masculine. As a result, the man went to cut his hair short to only a shallow layer. , the kind that feels prickly to the touch, just looking at the head, it looks like a walking braised egg.

    But fortunately, Wu Bei's appearance is good, and his hair is tossed like this, but he is quite handsome, with a wildness.

    Wu Bei didn't know why he suddenly said that he had learned how to cook egg noodles, and threatened to pack all Song Xi's breakfast or dinner. He entered the kitchen in a cartoon apron aggressively.

.Song Xi sat outside and listened to the jingling battles in the kitchen. He was unsure, for fear that he would set the kitchen on fire.

    While waiting anxiously, he received a call from the police station. Li Shumei was sentenced to life imprisonment, and the rest of his life will be spent in prison.

    So far, Li Shumei hasn't revealed anything related to He Jie.

    But these have nothing to do with Song Xi now. After he hung up the phone, he slowly walked into the kitchen.

    Wu Bei was wearing short-sleeved shorts, and his exposed skin was a bit wheatish. With a bright yellow apron, he looked a little funny.

.The water in the pot was bubbling and bubbling. Wu Bei carefully picked up the egg and followed Song Xi's way of tapping the edge of the pot. He slowly beat the egg into the pot. Seeing that the egg was washed away by the boiling water, he wrinkled. He raised his eyebrows and said with a puzzled look: "Strange, why is it not formed, is this egg broken?"

    Song Xi had a black line on his head, and apologised for the egg aloud: "The egg is not broken, it's because you boiled the water too much."

    Wu Bei suddenly realized that he turned to look at Song Xi, "Why did you come in?"

    Song Xi told the truth, "I'm afraid you'll blow up the kitchen."

    Wu Bei's expression suddenly became somewhat resentful. He took a spoon and stirred it in the pot. In an instant, the eggs that were not fully formed in the pot were broken into several pieces, and were washed into pieces by the boiling water.

    "..."

.Song Xi couldn't bear to look directly at him. After watching Wu Bei cook two bowls of noodles with difficulty, he was really relieved for him.

    Putting the chopped green onion in the pot, Wu Bei put the noodles on the table and looked at him expectantly, "Brother, try it?"

    Song Xi picked up the chopsticks, mixed it, and tasted it in a proper manner. The taste is quite satisfactory. As the first time cooking, it has been very successful.

    Song Xi was not stingy with his praise, and used a bunch of professional terms to praise him.

    Wu Bei's tail was almost up in the sky, and he didn't even care about eating his face. He blushed and stammered: "Brother, will you sleep with me at night?"

    "I haven't been with you all the time..." Song Xi paused, then snapped back to his senses, almost choking on his face.

    Should, probably, maybe... not the sleep he understands, right? .