The original body is average stature, without eight-pack abs, but also without a potbellied beer belly.

    Song Xi looked at the man who was still doubting his life, and waved his hand with a smile, "Let's go, little brother, thank you for your umbrella."

.It should be very bad, because Wu Bei's face is about to turn black, and he feels that he will roll up his sleeves and rush up to beat him in the next second.

    Song Xi played a little tune in a cheerful mood, turned around, holding an umbrella in one hand and a cane in the other, and continued to shake it home.

    In the house, Li Shumei was slaughtering chickens, and Bang Bangbang's voice could be heard from far away. Song Xi put away his umbrella, and as soon as he entered the house, he was physically shivered by the cool yellow mud, and waited for it to calm down. , and felt that the feeling of being cold and swish just now was just an illusion.

    This summer, the temperature is unbearably tossing people, and the heat is unbearable.

    The enamel cups on the table were covered with a thick layer of tea stains, and a large amount of big-leaf tea was soaked in boiling water, exuding heat. The big-leaf tea was very bitter. Song Xi didn't pick it up to drink it, but just took the melon and scooped the raw water. drink.

.Li Shumei glanced at him, then looked back, but didn't see her daughter, and stuck the machete directly on the wooden board, looking dissatisfied: "He Kang, where is the person you picked up?"

    "Xiaojie hasn't arrived yet." Song Xi took a sip of cold water, changed his strength, and poured the unfinished drink into the basin to wash his hands.

    Li Shumei wiped the sweat with the hand that had grabbed the chicken, and said angrily, "Can't you wait until it arrives? It's not that there is no place at the entrance of the village!"

    Song Xi washed his hands carefully, and was too lazy to wipe the water. Anyway, it would dry in a while. Then he turned to look at Li Shumei seriously, and said word by word, "The entrance to the village is only a short distance from home, and she knows the way."

    There's absolutely no need to pick up people.

.If you really want to say how much Li Shumei and his wife like this girl, on the day they came back, they would have picked it up by themselves.

    Li Shumei was slapped with a few words, and when she rolled up her sleeves, she would stretch out her hand to pinch his arm habitually. She said something, and she had no conscience. My sister finally came back once, and she didn't know how to meet him.

    Song Xi dodged sideways, picked up the crutches and umbrella that were placed beside him, and walked into the room without ignoring her.

    Some people get angry and you can't talk, you can't win, and you will add fuel to the fire. Li Shumei belongs to this type.

    Song Xi exerted his motor skills, jumped into the room with three steps in parallel, closed the door neatly and locked it.

    Outside the house, Li Shumei reached out and patted the door, and the ashes on the door shook, "He Kang, are you going to rebel!"

.Song Xi shouted, "I'm sleepy."

    This time, there was no knocking on the door from outside the house, instead it was scolding.

    Li Shumei was scolding outside the door. Although her son's vocabulary was not particularly vulgar, she also carried a needle, which was a bit piercing.

    After scolding for a while, an old male voice resounded outside the house: "What are you scolding people for in broad daylight? What are you arguing about with your family?"

    He Jianjun just came back from playing cards, listening to this tone, he should have won.

    Li Shumei was so angry when she saw his ghostly deck of cards, she turned her head and pointed at him and scolded: "I don't want to scold him and scold you! I think you don't have to eat, and you can eat cards every day from now on! I'll be there every day. The family has done a lot, but you are good, everyone is eager to be mad at me!"

.The two people outside the house started scolding, He Jianjun felt that she was unreasonable, and scolding his son like this was a joke. Li Shumei also felt that it was not wrong to teach her son a mother, and he couldn't control it.

    Song Xi listened in the room with a big head. After turning around, he poked the system in his mind, "Let's discuss something."

    Outside the house, Li Shumei and He Jianjun were arguing with dry mouth. She took a breath and listened to the quiet inside the house, then reached out and patted the door, "He Kang, what are you doing!"

    After a while, the door rang a few times and opened.

    Song Xi stood at the door with a cane, looking at the blushing couple with thick necks, and said bluntly, "Dad, Mom, why don't we split up."

    The air was silent for a few seconds, and the two of them invariably cast their eyes on him, with a look of neurosis in their eyes. .