From a certain point of view, this person's emotional intelligence is still quite high.

    Song Xi picked up the rolled tung leaf with a free hand, and said of course: "Throw it in the trash can."

    Wu Bei choked and thought about it, "Are you kidding me?"

    Song Xi was helpless: "I didn't trick you, there is no trash can outside, but there are others at home."

.After he finished speaking, he directly supported the crutches in one hand and walked slowly towards the village with the garbage in the other hand. The man behind him did not follow, and turned to the car.

    After walking for a while, hurried footsteps sounded behind Song Xi, his head was dark, and a big black umbrella was propped up on his head.

    The man walked beside him with an unhappy face, but his eyes were focused on the ground, and he just walked out of the secret room of the agency.

    Song Xixiang finally got out of the sun for a short time, and his mood was a little better.

    The man looked at Lu and muttered in a low voice, complaining about the cigarette butts that could be seen everywhere on the ground in this village.

    Song Xi led the way and walked straight into the first house at the entrance of the village.

.During this period, the people in the room, old and young, stared straight ahead as if they were glued to Wu Bei. It was the first time they had seen such a handsome and good temperament.

    The man was walking on the edge of the outbreak again. Song Xi quickly said something was wrong. After saying goodbye, he walked out of the house. The man walking in front was like a ghost chasing him.

    After walking out of the house, he reopened the umbrella, and another thank you, mixed with the sound of opening the umbrella, was clearly audible.

    Song Xi said nothing, pointed to the door diagonally, and said, "That's the village head's house."

    Wu Bei hummed from his nose, "Wu Bei, the north of the north."

    Song Xi politely replied, "He Kang, healthy Kang."

.Saying that, she lifted her feet to prepare to go back. It was too hot today, and He Jie guessed that it would take a while. It's not that she didn't know the way.

    Wu Bei took a few steps, then turned back and strode over, shoved the umbrella into Song Xi's hand forcefully, and sneered under his voice: "Little brother, you don't need to return the umbrella, don't keep staring at it in the future. Where to look, what nonsense is it."

    The man's voice was low, with a slight magnetic tone.

    Song Xi was not at all embarrassed to be caught, he turned the subject and asked, "How old are you this year?"

    Wu took out a cigarette from his pocket and held it in his mouth. Although he couldn't figure out what the other party meant, he still answered: "29."

."Oh—" Song nodded thoughtfully, and in the man's puzzled eyes, he grinned to reveal a row of neat teeth, "I'm 31 this year, little brother."

    Wu Bei's hands trembled when he lit the cigarette, and he exhaled and blew the wind out.

    This can't blame Song Xi, it's the other party's preconceived ideas, but it can't blame Wu Bei, the original face is really too deceptive, obviously a 31-year-old man, he has a small boy's face, mouth The last pair of pear vortexes have a youthful flavor no matter how they speak.