"Is it better now?"

    It was raining outside the window at some point, and the crackling raindrops hit the window. .In the clamor of rain, Shen Zhuoli seemed to hear the sound of the blood in the depths of his heart speeding up.

    He frowned slightly, as if he was suffering, "It still hurts, what should I do?"

    He knew that he was hurting in another place.

    Zhai Siluo snorted softly, looking a little distressed. The young man lowered his head and was hesitating whether to kiss again, but the man slammed down the back of his head and pressed his warm and soft lips hard.

    Zhai Siluo was unprepared, and was taken into his arms by Shen Zhuoli. He took care of his wound and did not dare to move his hands. He wanted to struggle, but his body was light and unable to exert his strength. Shen Zhuoli quickly pried open his teeth, and the tip of his tongue drove straight in, unscrupulously demanding and plundering in his mouth.

.It was obvious that the man was still very sick and had a hard time getting up, but at this moment the arm around his waist was so strong, and the kiss was even fiercer, as if the long-dormant beast had finally caught the prey he wanted. , In his mouth, he was reluctant to swallow it, so he had to taste it repeatedly.

    Zhai Siluo couldn't remember how long the kiss lasted. He could only hear the noise of the rain outside the window. In the shaky vision was the man's handsome but slightly pale facial features. His breath, temperature, and touch all invaded his reason. Those deep black eyes seemed to carry an indescribable magic power, and he couldn't help being attracted to him with all his body and mind, like a moth without hesitation, falling into a grand and fiery flame.

    The lips finally parted, and both of them were a little breathless, their foreheads pressed against their foreheads. Shen Zhuoli was reluctant to let him go, and finally took his lower lip and bit her gently.

."Xiao Luo, you like me, don't you?"

    Zhai Siluo's entire face was already red, because his breathing was unsteady and his breath was a little short. With water vapor in his black eyes, he looked at the man who was close at hand with some sullenness.

    "Your wound doesn't hurt at all, you lied to me, right?"

    Shen Zhuoli blinked, the guilty conscience in his eyes flashed away.

    "You answer my question first, and then I answer yours."

    Zhai Siluo snorted coldly, remembering the fact that he hid his identity, and said angrily, "You think too much, I have always regarded you as a brother."

    Shen Zhuoli narrowed his black eyes and pinched his chin in dissatisfaction.

    "Take me as your brother, right? How about kissing your brother...how?"

.Zhai Siluo blushed when he thought of the scene just now, he wiped the corner of his mouth, avoided Shen Zhuoli's too hot gaze, and said uncomfortably, "That's it."

    Shen Zhuoli laughed heartily, this duplicitous guy, he was kissed so softly that he had to be brave here.

    He pinched the young man's face and was about to say something when there was a knock on the door outside the ward.

    "Mr. Zhuo, dinner is ready."

    Hearing Secretary Zhou's voice, Zhai Siluo immediately sat back with his back straight.

    Shen Zhuoli secretly scolded Secretary Zhou for being ignorant of current affairs, but thinking that Zhai Siluo must still be hungry now, he nodded and said in a loud voice, "Send it in."