Chapter 8

Elder Shen was nearly ninety years old, still in high spirits, sitting in a high position, leaning on a golden nanmu cane in his hand.

    Seeing Shen Weixi and Zhai Siluo walking up together, there was a little smile in his eyes.

    "Grandpa, happy birthday, I wish you a blessing like the East China Sea, a long life like Nanshan, and the more you live, the younger you are."

    Zhai Siluo handed over the gift, which was a famous landscape painting. Mr. Shen likes to collect ancient famous calligraphy and paintings recently, and he is very happy to see this gift.

    "Xiao Luo, you have your heart. Wei Xi, when Xiao Luo enters the Shen family, you have to treat him well."

    Shen Weixi smiled reluctantly. In front of many guests, he couldn't say that he didn't want to marry Zhai Siluo, so he nodded perfunctorily.

    Thinking that he would be forced by his family to hold a wedding a month later, he sat down and started drinking. .Zhai Siluo looked at his profile, and there was a trace of ridicule in his lowered eyes, but when he raised his eyes again, there was already admiration and distress in his eyes.

    "Vichy, if you don't want to get married so soon, I can go and tell Grandpa."

    Shen Weixi put down the glass and looked at him in disbelief.

    "Aren't you kidding me?" The guy who used all kinds of benefits to persuade him to marry him before, why did he suddenly change his attitude?

    Zhai Siluo smiled wryly, his eyes dimmed, "I know, you can't accept me yet, and Ye Zhi is back again, his weight in your heart is definitely not comparable to me, so let's put the marriage thing aside. "

    "You..." Shen Weixi was so moved that he didn't know what to say for a while.

    As long as Zhai Siluo doesn't push it so tightly, and there is still room for the marriage contract to be rounded, then there is still hope for everything.

.After the banquet was over, Zhai Siluo followed Shen Weixi to Shen's house.

    Hearing that Zhai Siluo offered to postpone the wedding, Mr. Shen was very surprised.

    "Xiao Luo, this is too wrong for you. Both of our projects have started... Did Wei Xi bully you again? Tell your grandfather, and grandpa will help you decide."

    "Grandpa, it's me who recently picked up a new drama. I'm about to join the group. I don't have time to prepare for the wedding. The problem is me, it has nothing to do with Vichy."

    Seeing him so kind and generous, Mr. Shen was very relieved. In fact, he was not satisfied with Zhai Siluo at first, but it was because of his family background, and because he matched Shen Weixi, the Shen family would benefit a lot after the two got married, so he reluctantly agreed.

.Now it seems that Zhai Siluo really loves Shen Weixi so much that he can forgive Shen Weixi for escaping from the marriage regardless of his previous suspicions, and he also takes the initiative to let go of his body, which is much better than that Ye Zhi.

    "Okay, it doesn't matter if you don't want to get married so soon, but since the two of you are engaged, let's live in the Shen's house in the future. I heard that you have a bad stomach, and Wang Ma's soup is good. Let her support you."

    "Thank you grandpa."

    Although he agreed to live in Shen's house, it was impossible for Zhai Siluo to sleep with Shen Weixi, so he chose a south-facing master bedroom in the west building. Coincidentally, Shen Zhuoli lives next door.