Chapter 65

As the weather gets colder, the filming becomes more and more difficult.

    In the past two days, Zhai Siluo had a major scene that needed to be launched. The nearby river was frozen. Director Xu did not want to use special effects, so he directly asked the staff to smash the ice surface, so Zhai Siluo filmed in the biting river and the bitter north wind. This scene of falling into the water is over.

    When he was fished out of the river, Zhai Siluo was stiff, his face was frozen blue, his hands and feet kept shaking, and he couldn't walk. The assistant felt distressed, and quickly wrapped Zhai Siluo in a military coat. Gu Yu also hurriedly found a small electric heater and let Zhai Siluo sit next to the heater and bake the fire.

    "Brother Siluo, there is ginger soup, hurry up and drink some."

    Zhai Siluo's eyelashes trembled, he took the ginger soup he handed over, and said thank you.

.After eating the warm ginger soup and roasting his hands on the stove, his hands, feet, and stomach gradually warmed. Zhai Siluo's stiff body finally began to warm up, and his face became much better.

    After drinking the ginger soup, he put down the bowl and suddenly looked at the crowd.

    "Brother Siluo, what are you looking at?" The assistant was puzzled.

    "I can't tell. Maybe it's my illusion. I always feel that someone's eyes are following me these days."

    Zhai Siluo lowered his eyes. He didn't want the assistant to worry too much, so he didn't say much.

    "Maybe some fan got in. Just keep an eye on it."

    The assistant didn't take it seriously, "I guess it's an illegitimate child. There are a lot of illegitimate children filming on behalf of the film and television city. Now there are some brain-dead fans who really know how to chase stars by doing nothing all day long."

    After the filming of the falling into the water scene, Zhai Siluo's announcement today is also over. .The assistant was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he didn't let him stay on the set to watch other people's scenes, and sent him back to the homestay ahead of schedule, telling him to remember to rest well.

    Zhai Siluo was a little dizzy in the car, and fell asleep not long after returning to the homestay. When he was in a daze, the phone suddenly rang. He saw the name on the caller ID and suddenly became very awake.

    It was Ye Zhi's call.

    Zhai Siluo's eyes turned cold, he sat up, opened the window, and answered the phone.

    "Zhai Siluo, you should be satisfied with my current situation, right?"

    Ye Zhi's voice was extremely hoarse, with a desperate hatred.

    "Satisfaction can't be talked about, but relief is real." . Zhai Siluo stared at the succulent on the window sill with an expressionless face, "Don't say what I did to you, I didn't do anything, it's all something you did yourself, and it's your own fault for it to come out."

    Ye Zhi sneered twice.

    "Yes, it's my fault. I can't help you, and I can't move Shen Zhuoli. But... your Zhai family is not completely monolithic, at least your brother is not wary of me."

    Hearing that Ye Zhi mentioned Zhai Siming for no reason, Zhai Siluo's heart suddenly twitched, his brows were furrowed, and his expression was a little panic.

    "What do you want to do? Zhai Siming has never provoked you. He has always been polite to you. If you have something to do with me, don't provoke my brother."