Chapter 24

Zhai Siluo felt that he was finished. He must have become a black fan, and he specially touched his Weibo and scolded him. He clicked the comment with some trepidation, but saw the harmony below.

    "Damn it, my little brother's voice is so magnetic and his face is handsome, I love him!"

    "Hahaha, 'What did the floor do wrong? Why do you want the floor' to grab bamboo shoots!"

    "The key is that little brother's hurtful appearance is unexpectedly attractive."

    "The words upstairs are wrong. How can this be called hurting people? This is clearly telling the truth [funny]."

    "Hahahaha, these judges are all on pins and needles, like constipation. It's interesting to watch this show as a comedian."

    "Strongly request that my little brother be called as a resident guest!"

.Of course, there are also a few discordant comments below, but they were quickly repelled.

    "Who is this Zhai Siluo? What kind of onion does he have to say that others can't sing and dance?"

    "Which powder is upstairs? I'm sick. If I comment on a refrigerator, I have to be able to cool it? My little nephew in kindergarten dances better than this. How about I make a video for you to see?"

    It didn't take long for this fan who was liked and commented to actually make a video of the family's little nephew dancing jazz dancing in kindergarten, and it quickly became popular on Weibo. There are also enthusiastic video bloggers who made a comparison video with the talent show, and it was retweeted by tens of thousands.

    "Hahahahaha, this comparison is too tragic, what is the experience of an adult in his twenties being hanged and beaten by a six-year-old child?"

    "Fuck, your nephew can make his debut in C position!"

."@Hot Blood Youth Program Group, come and grab people!"

    "I don't know if little brother Zhai Siluo will drop his jaw when he sees it. I'll come to Aite."

    In the last round of the hot search, Zhai Siluo's Weibo gained more than 800,000 followers in one day.

    Zhai Siluo was a little confused, didn't he remember that Ye Zhi's show was also broadcast? Why isn't it red?

    "You ask about Dream Chasing 101, it was broadcast two days ago, there is no splash, the script is too old-fashioned. Moreover, the players are all double-boiled meat, and the audience is tired of watching it. It seems that Ye Zhi and the captain fried a bit of CP. Be hot."

    "In addition to your hot-blooded teenagers, it's even worse. If you buy ten hot searches a day, the number of webcasts will continue to drop. I think Xinghai's bosses will lose all their underwear."

    "By the way, the response to the first issue was very good, so hurry up and prepare to be a resident guest."

."Damn it, are you still coming?" With those hot-eyed demons and ghosts, he has to watch it a second time?

    "Don't worry, the director said that the quality of the contestants in the second phase has been greatly improved, and maybe some future traffic can be found in it."

    "I went home to help with the company. I'm not free recently, can I not go?" Zhai Siluo was not very happy.

    "Your notice fee has doubled tenfold."

    "Then tomorrow, I'll be free tomorrow."

    The online variety show Hot-blooded Boy takes the form of filming and broadcasting, and the pursuit is to interact with the audience. Originally, the funds were insufficient, and the director team was going to run after a few episodes. Unexpectedly, the first episode was unexpectedly popular, and a big guy who didn't even dare to think about it gave them additional investment.