Chapter 68

During the days when Zhai Siluo was hospitalized, his and Ye Zhi's names were never taken down from the hot search.

    The first news about the traffic accident reported locally in City N attracted the attention of the public. After learning that the driver of the accident was Ye Zhi and Zhai Siluo was the victim of the accident, public opinion instantly boiled over.

    This melon no longer belongs to the entertainment industry, but is involved in criminal cases. It is discussed by almost the whole people. .

    Although Shen Zhuoli helped him arrange the transfer, these tabloid reporters with a keener sense of smell than dogs soon found the private hospital he was transferred to. There were even entertainment reporters who pretended to be medical staff and wanted to infiltrate the ward. If Shen Zhuoli hadn't arranged for two bodyguards to guard the door, they might have gotten in.

."These tabloid reporters are like dogs. They can't be chased away. They're so annoying!" Li Le complained while sitting in front of his hospital bed.

    "I'll be discharged from the hospital in the afternoon. It's useless for them to squat here." Zhai Siluo closed the newspaper and put it on the bedside table.

    "You're only a few days away from the hospital, isn't it bad?" Li Le looked at him worriedly, Zhai Siluo was still wrapped in gauze, and the wounds on his legs and feet were not removed.

    "It's all minor injuries, it doesn't matter, the doctor at home will help me change the medicine."

    The two were talking when there was a knock on the door outside the ward.

    Although he knew that there were bodyguards outside, Li Le stepped forward vigilantly and asked worriedly, "Who is it?"

    "Shen Weixi."

    Li Le's expression froze, and subconsciously turned his head to look at Zhai Siluo on the hospital bed, the handsome young man had no expression on his face.

."Let him in."

    He knew that Shen Weixi would not give up until he saw him.

    Li Le pouted, and reluctantly opened the door of the ward to Shen Weixi. Shen Weixi waited outside for so many days, and finally saw Zhai Siluo, his expression was a little excited.

    As soon as he approached, the shocking wounds on Zhai Siluo's face and neck came into his sight. The young man also had obvious abrasions on the arm that was hanging water. His eyes immediately turned red, and he looked guilty and distressed.

    "Xiao Luo, I'm sorry, I really didn't expect Ye Zhi to do such a thing. It was I who harmed you. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be so hated by Ye Zhi."

    He lowered his hands and stood in front of the hospital bed, his face full of remorse and self-blame.

.Zhai Siluo looked at the succulents on the windowsill with a calm expression, "You are raising yourself too high, you are just a pawn that can be used in Ye Zhi's heart, and you are essentially a tool person. He did this kind of crazy behavior. Because his character was distorted and extreme, he was forced to a dead end, so he had to vent all his hatred on me."

    Shen Weixi shook his head, his expression bleak. It was only today that he realized that he was really blind at the beginning. He knew that Ye Zhi had deceived him, and he took pity on him again and again, because he was so miserable that he couldn't bear it and gave him a chance to make a comeback. Ye Zhi has come to such an unconscionable step today, and he has an inescapable responsibility.

    "Xiao Luo, do you know that during the few days you were hospitalized, I have already figured out what is more important than life? If you like the fourth uncle, just stay with him. It should have belonged to I will also return the fourth uncle's things to him."