Chapter 44

Zhai Siluo didn't expect that he wanted to buy a normal dance suit, but the merchant would send him this sexy style.

He was speechless in front of Shen Zhuoli, and could only threw the cardboard box into the trash can with a speechless expression on his face.

"Why throw it away?" Shen Zhuoli was puzzled.

"What I want to buy is not like this at all. The courier sent it wrong." Zhai Siluo's face was full of anger.

Shen Zhuoli felt a little regretful in his heart, and he wanted to say something when the phone suddenly rang.

He glanced at the caller ID, frowned, and stepped aside to answer the phone.

I don't know what the other end said, and his face suddenly became a little gloomy.

"Okay, I'll be there later."

After hanging up, he looked at Zhai Siluo with a guilty expression.

"Xiao Luo, I'm sorry, I won't be able to watch a movie with you later..Something happened on Shen Zhengde's side, I want to go check it out. "

"Is it serious? Is the old man healthy?" Zhai Siluo was also a little worried.

Shen Zhuoli smiled, with a hint of irony in his eyes.

"There's nothing wrong with him physically, maybe he can't stand it psychologically."

Seeing that Shen Zhuoli took the key and turned to leave, Zhai Siluo couldn't help but follow.

"I'll go with you to have a look, okay?"

Shen Zhuoli paused, turned his head and glanced at him, there was a hint of hesitation in his eyes, but he didn't know what to think, but nodded and stretched out his hand to Zhai Siluo.

"Okay, come with me."

It was still cloudless when they woke up in the morning, but when the two of them got to the hospital, the sky was already covered with overcast clouds, which seemed to indicate the arrival of a heavy rain.

.This is the top private hospital in Wancheng, and the daily hospitalization fee for the VIP ward is as high as tens of thousands. Shen Zhengde lived in the most luxurious private suite. Shen Zhuoli did what he said and hired the best doctors and nurses for him.

However, to Shen Zhengde, this is just a cage made of gold. Every minute and every second he spent in this suite, he felt a sense of imprisoned suffocation.

When he heard footsteps outside the ward, Shen Zhengde guessed that it was Shen Zhuoli, his gray hair trembled, and there was viciousness and resentment in his eyes.

As soon as Shen Zhuoli opened the door of the ward, a ceramic teacup swiped across his forehead and slammed onto the ground, making a harsh sound.

"You bastard! Just kill me if you have the ability!"

Zhai Siluo followed behind Shen Zhuoli and was shocked when he saw Shen Zhengde's appearance. .The old man on the bed no longer had the spirit of the past, but his eyes were sunken, and the sinuous wrinkles covered his cheeks like ravines. He was so thin that he was almost out of shape, his limbs were like dry tree trunks, and his whole body exuded a strong sense of death.

Shen Zhuoli was expressionless, bent down to pick up the pieces, and put them in the trash can beside them.

Shen Zhengde wanted to scold again, but when he looked up, he saw Zhai Siluo behind him, and his pupils suddenly dilated.