87

I blankly looked down at my lap as I sat on my bed, recalling what happened yesterday after I woke up from my three-day coma.

I told Armin all about what I saw in Monika's memories as he wrote everything down.

Monika's life in Liberio with Grisha, the Fusion Titan's abilities. Can fuse with other Titan shifters as long as they both have the same goal, have all of the remaining nine Titans' abilities, claiming that it's the most powerful one of them all, and is connected to the other Titan and its inheritors.

I left all of the information about its other abilities, like only someone like me can inherit it. Information about me, Monika and Hiroshi being originally not from here, hearing the former inheritors' voices inside my head, Eleanor, the paths, the dagger and the journal.

I was surprised they only saw blank pages on the inside as Armin told them that the journal might be my sketch book, internally thanking him for the excuse.

They didn't ask much about the dagger, believing it might be my new weapon of interest.

Armin informed me that Historia ordered to spread the news about the truth about the outside world, on how the people here in Paradis aren't the only humans remaining and about how the Titans were actually once humans.

He also told me what happened in their meeting with the three regiments.

However, I didn't listen as I already knew they talked about the books we found back in Shiganshina but I nodded and hummed at him, not wanting to seem rude and took glances at him, showing that I'm listening.

He mentioned something about the roots of my hair being white. He showed it to me and I looked at it in confusion, not that it really bothers me, I couldn't care less.

I just joked with him, saying that I might be getting old as to why I got white roots or probably just lost some pigment cells in my hair.

I heard the door click open and I glanced at it, expecting to see Eren, Armin or Mikasa but instead, I saw Historia with her hair down as she wore the military's formal green uniform.

"Chibi-chan..." I mumbled and I saw a small scoff left in her mouth as she walked closer to me, sitting next to me with a small smile on her face.

"How are you feeling?" Historia softly spoke as she sat comfortably in the bed.

"How am I feeling? I feel... blank? I can't progress everything I just saw, I couldn't keep up. I feel lost and confused, I feel like crying and I want to scream, I feel like hurting myself but don't have the energy to do so, I feel..."

"..fine. I feel fine, I guess... I'm not exactly sure what to feel." I mumbled and looked down at my lap again.

I saw Historia place three papers near my lap, making me look at them and noticed they were letters. I glanced at Historia and gave her a confused stare.

"They're from Ymir. There's a short letter at the end and I read it was for you." Historia told me, I saw slight tears build up in her eyes but she quickly wiped them away.

I let out a shaky sigh and gently grabbed the letters, taking a better look.

"I don't feel like crying again. Ymir, you bastard."

I saw the last sentence written on Ymir's letter for Historia, 'It's that I wasn't able to marry you.'.

Fucking dammit, I haven't read my part yet, I can already feel tears built up in my eyes as I slightly tightened the hold on the papers.

" 'To my partner in crime, (Y/n). This will be short since 'Retainer' is here with me, watching me write this letter like a creep he is. I'm sorry I turned my back on you back then. It was foolish of me to do that. I'll be gone after writing this so I want you to do me a favor. Take care of Historia for me. Protect and keep her safe for me, will you? Thank you in advance, (Y/n). I love you bro, no homo. Later gator, Ymir.' "