2

I woke up from my sleep to the sound of crows that flew away.

I sat straight up and rubbed my eyes and ran my hand through my hair.

I blinked a couple times and I saw feet on the grass. Looking up, it was Eren who have his brows furrowed.

"(N/n)? Did you had a nightmare?" Eren asked. "Huh? What are you talking about..." I slowly asked and felt a hand on my cheek.

"You're crying. Eren was crying earlier and now you. Are you okay?" Mikasa asked as she wipe my tears away.

"Crying? I was crying? What the fuck? Eren was crying earlier? Then...it's today then..." I thought as I stood up.

"I'm not crying, something just flew inside my eyes. And I'm fine, thank you." I softly said.

Mikasa nodded. "Let's start heading back." she said and handed me some woods we've collected.

"Okay." I replied and we started to walk home. "Don't tell anyone. About me crying" Eren said as we walk.

"I won't. But for you to start crying for no reason... Why not ask Uncle to take a look at you? So do you, (N/n). You don't just cry without a reason or getting hurt." Mikasa said as we reached the tunnel to leave Wall Maria.

"Don't be stupid! As if I could tell Dad." Eren said to Mikasa. "Yeah... Dad will just tease me or maybe Mom." I said as I stared at the ground.

"What're crying over, Eren?" Hannes asked. He stinks as fuck, I never liked the smell of booze.

"Did you get scolded by Mikasa or (Y/n)? Sometimes, I wonder if you're really the oldest one here." Hannes said as bended down to look directly at Eren.

"Huh? What makes you think I'd cry? And I'm the oldest one! You reek of booze!" Eren said and pinched his nose.

We heard laughter and saw 3 men who's drinking and drunk.

I cringed at the sight and looked away. I gripped Mikasa's sleeve out of habit, I'm standing in between them.

"You're drinking again?" Eren asked with furrowed brows. "Why don't you three join us?" Hannes asked and smiled.

"Well, uh..." Eren muttered. "That's probably a bad idea Hannes-san. You have work, don't you?" I asked and looked up at him, slightly moving back from the smell.

"Yeah. We're wall guards today. Having been here all day, hunger and thirst were bound to catch up to us. The fact that alcohol happened to be our drinks is but a trivial matter." Hannes said with a little shrug at the end.

"But still, you shouldn't drink when you on watch today. Who knows what might happen if you're not prepared." I said with a furrowed brows and took a glance behind Hannes, they're still laughing and drinking.

Eren gritted his teeth and nodded "She's right! Will you be able to fight when you need to?" Eren asked.

Hannes raised a brow and looked at us with a dumb found look. "Hm? And when would that be?" he asked.

"Oh my god he looks so stupid right now. I love you, but pleeease stop drinking." I thought as I stared at him.

"Isn't it obvious?! When they break down the wall and storm the city!" Eren shouted, a bead on sweat is noticeable on the side of his temple.

"Oh, damn. Hey, Eren, don't start yelling so suddenly." Hannes said and hold his forehead.

One man laughed and stood up. "You're real lively, doctor's kids. If they ever manage to to that, you bet we'll get the job done. Then again, it's been quiet these past 100 years" he said, his hands on his hips.