4

"Eren! Eren! Eren!" I heard dad shouted.

"Dad! Stop it, Dad! Monika-san, let go of (Y/n)! Where are you taking her?!" I heard Eren shouted.

Wait, what's happening?

I start to struggle and move around "What's happening?!"

"(Y/n)! Please stop struggling!" Monika yelled, I saw her holding something in her hand.

"What is that?! Let go of me!" I yelled. "Please! This is for you and your brother's sake!" Monika yelled as I move around.

"Grisha will give Eren the key, don't lose it! You two need to make it there! Someday! ...." She yelled, the last few parts became a muffle in my ears.

.
.
.

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard Eren gasp and the sound of the bells. I blinked a couple times and stared at the ceiling.

"What was that? A dream? Did I just saw Eren's dream or was that mine?" I thought and glanced at Eren.

Eren have the key around his neck. "Hm, I probably just saw his. Then that means Grisha...Dad's dead and Eren got the Attack and Founding Titan power..." I let out a sigh and slowly sat up.

Mikasa quickly went to my side and gently grabbed my arm. "(Y/n)? How's your head? Does it still hurt?" Mikasa softly asked.

I placed my hand on my head and shook my head slowly "N-No... it doesn't hurt anymore..." I said and rubbed my eyes.

Mikasa nodded and stood up. "Let's go. I heard they're distributing food." she told us. Eren placed the key behind his shirt and helped me up, I thanked him and we went outside.

"They said this is a warehouse for food. Everyone who came on the ferries is gathered here" Mikasa said as they reached outside and looked around.

I frowned at the sight of people who's lining up for food, people starts to fight for the food because of hunger.

"We're not in the clear just yet." Mikasa said as the three of them watch the people fight.

"Eren! (Y/n)! Mikasa!" Armin called, he have loaves of bread in his arms. Mikasa looked at Armin with a smile as for Eren with slight wide eyes, I also smiled at Armin and waved.

"Armin." Eren muttered. "Here, this is for the three of you. Grandpa got extra rations when he told them he had children to feed." Armin said as he gave them the bread.

Mikasa thanked him for the bread as Eren stayed quiet. "How's your head, (Y/n)?" Armin gently asked.

"Huh? Hm, I'm okay now. Thank you for the bread, Armin" I said with a small smile.

Eren looked up and glanced behind Armin. Armin felt someone behind him and looked.

The guard 'tch'ed and walked away. I frowned "It's that guy..." I thought.

"What's his problem?" Eren grumbled. "It's only natural. There probably aren't enough rations for everyone. Not even a day's worth" Armin told him.

I looked down and stared at the bread I'm holding. "So this is how people felt when they evacuate. Must've been hard, I never evacuated for emergencies or any natural disasters before. I'm usually the one who donates and help them and now... here we are"

"Why do we have to give our food to outsiders?" The guard said as he watched people fight. The kids perked up and listened to him.

"Having already broken passed the wall, shouldn't they have snacked for more people?" he said as the Eren, Mikasa and Armin gasped.