🎉CHRISTMAS SPECIAL + LEVI'S BIRTHDAY 🎉

7 days before Christmas…
.
.
.
.
.

I groaned and looked blankly at the distance, laying on my back and played with the grass.

I sighed through my nose as I stared at the sky.

"It's kind of cold now outside... Is it December already? I feel like we never have Christmas..."

I blinked a couple times realizing that Christmas might not be a thing here inside or outside the walls.

"Oh shit. Wait..." I muttered, I sat up straight, crossed my legs and placed a hand on my chin.

"Now that I think about it... I don't think we ever celebrated Christmas at all... How did I not notice that?"

I huffed in annoyance. "I should make something..." I thought for a while and stared at the sky.

"Hey! (Y/n)! What are you doing?" Petra asked and sat next to me. The rest of the Levi squad- except Levi -followed behind her.

I hummed and looked at her. “Levi’s Squad?” I muttered and glanced at the rest of the squad.

Petra giggles. “You’re part of the squad now too, remember? Along with your brother.” she said and smiled at me.

I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

“Levi’s squad… Captain Levi… Wait- Petra’s ginger hair... ginger... red... red?" I thought and glanced at the ground.

"Red… and Levi…" I muttered.

Petra tilted her head "Red? Captain Levi?" she asked.

I gasped and snapped my fingers. "That's it! Thank you Petra! I gotta go!" I said and stood up.

I ran towards HQ leaving the Levi squad confused.

"Eh? Thank you for what?" Petra said to no one and stared at your retreating figure.

"Tch, she's weird as hell like her broth-" Olou accidentally bit his tongue and winced, making Petra sigh.

"What just happened? Eld muttered with a sweatdrop. Gunther shrugged at him.

“She’s not planning to murder Captain Levi right?” Gunter asked and they all looked at him with wide eyes.

“What?” Gunter nervously asked. They all sat in silence before Petra decided to speak up.

“Nah, she’s too nice to do that.” Petra reassured with a shrug.

“Well… I guess so…” Eld said and Olou just clicked his tongue.
.
.
.
.
.

I opened the door of a bakery and the bell rang, signaling that someone went inside.

“Welcome to our humble bakery!” I heard a very familiar male voice behind the counter.

“Lucas! Karl!” I called out. Lucas popped up from the counter as Karl came out of the kitchen.

Lucas has white grayish short fluffy hair with bright blue eyes, he has a beauty mark below his left eye and tall, lean built body.

Karl has brown wavy short hair, brown hazel eyes and freckles on his cheeks and nose. He is tall- but not taller than Lucas -and has a slim body.

“Hey! Our little flower!” Karl exclaimed and patted my head.

I huffed and looked away when I felt my cheeks heat up. “That nickname again?” I grumbled and they laughed.

“Flowers are beautiful, just like you.” Karl said and winked with a finger gun.