51

"For you are part of the royal bloodline." Rod Reiss told Historia, who has tears falling out of her eyes.

"I am?" Historia whispered.

"That's right, Historia. We of the Reiss family are the true royal bloodline. And you are currently the only person capable of saving all of humanity." Rod informed her and stood up.

"Now, let us depart, Historia. We must go to where all of this began." Rod said.

Eren helplessly listens to them, his hands are tied behind his back and has a metal gag on his mouth.

He closed his eyes and lowered his head, hoping that the others are fine and (Y/n) escaped since she's not with them.

Oh how wrong he was.

"Hey." Kenny spoke up as he walked inside the room they were in.

"Kenny." Rod muttered.

"This brat is not regenerating." Kenny said and threw (Y/n) inside the room.

(Y/n) whimpered as her side hit the ground, she curled herself up as her body trembled.

Eren snapped his eyes open and widened his eyes.

(Y/n) has her hands tied up behind her back and the same metal gag in her mouth, her lower back side is bleeding and it was also steaming.

Eren squirmed on his spot and a person held him off, he tried to call her name but it was muffled and it only sounded like a groan.

Historia gasped and ran towards her, she kneeled down as (Y/n) weakly opened her eyes.

"(Y/n)! O-Oh god, you're bleeding!" Historia's hands trembled as she reached out (Y/n)'s wound.

Rod quickly grabbed her hand and lifted her up to her feet.

"Father?" Historia looked at Rod with her brows furrowed.

"You'll get your hands dirty." Rod said and blankly looked down at (Y/n).

(Y/n) perked up and glanced at them, she glared at Rod as weakly clenched her jaw.

"Kenny. Check if there are bullets in her wound." Rod ordered and took a few steps back from them with Historia in his hand.

"Bullets!?" Historia exclaimed in worry.

Kenny clicked his tongue and kneeled down, he lifted the back of (Y/n)'s shirt and checked.

"There's one." Kenny said before holding (Y/n) down, making her glanced at him with wide eyes.

"Don't move." Kenny ordered before he stuck his fingers inside her wound to remove the bullet.

(Y/n) screamed in agony but it only sounded like a loud groan and squirmed her body from discomfort. Tears dripped down her eyes as Kenny glared at her.

"Hold her still." Kenny ordered the others in annoyance, they obeyed and held her legs down and shoulders.

Kenny continued as (Y/n) remained struggling but that just made the others hold her off even tighter.

"(Y/n)!" Historia cried and tried to reach out for her but Rod held her off.

Kenny removed the bullet and threw it on the side, he wiped his hand with the clean cloth in his pocket and looked down at (Y/n), who was breathing hard as tears poured down in her eyes.

"Annoying brat." Kenny grunted and glanced at Rod.

(Y/n)'s wound steamed as it slowly regenerated. Historia got out of his fathers grasp and kneeled down on (Y/n), putting (Y/n)'s head on her lap.