3

3rd POV

"T-They blew a h-hole into the wall" Armin stuttered.

Titans starts to walk inside the broken wall and look at the people. They cried and ran away from horror. "They're coming inside!" "The Titans are coming!" they shouted in horror.

They start to ran away from the Titans. Armin moved back "We need to-" he stopped and looked at Eren.

Mikasa also looked at Eren with slight wide eyes. Eren walked forwards "Our house is... Mom and (Y/n) are..." Eren started to run towards his hour as Mikasa followed him.

"Eren? Mikasa?!" Armin reached out, his hand is trembling and grabbed it down. "It's all over. This town is... going to be overrun by Titans!" Armin cried.

Eren and Mikasa sprinted towards the way of their house. On the way there, they saw a woman crying over a body who have been crushed by a big rock.

Eren panted as he watch them as they ran "There's no way our house got hit. Once I turn that corner, our house will... like always..."  Eren though as they turn to the corner.

He let out a gasp as Mikasa widen her eyes. Eren ran faster "Mom! (Y/n)!" Eren yelled.

"Mom! (Y/n)!" He yelled again. On their now broken house, Carla stirred awake and gasp. She looked around and saw (Y/n) passed down not too far from her, (Y/n)'s forehead have blood down to her chin.

"(Y/n)!" Carla yelled, Carla is stuck halfway. Eren and Mikasa soon made up the stairs and gasped. Mikasa quickly ran towards (Y/n) and checked her pulse.

Mikasa widen her eyes as she felt a pulse on her, she pulled (Y/n)'s body close to her and took off her Pink long-sleeved and wrapped it around (Y/n)'s head.

"Eren!" Carla called. "Mikasa! How's (Y/n)?!" Eren asked, there are tears on the side of his eyes. "S-She'll be fine. She's bleeding but I placed my top to stop it" Mikasa stuttered.

Eren bit his lip as he stared at his unconscious sibling. "That's good, now help me! Hold that side! We'll lift the pillar!" Eren said as he starts to lift the thing.

Eren grunted as they tried to lift the thing. They heard loud footsteps and stopped, they looked at the side and gasped. Titans are now freely walking around the town.

One Titan slowly walked towards them. Eren gritted his teeth and looked at Mikasa "Hurry, Mikasa!" he yelled. "I'm trying!" Mikasa yelled back.

"The Titans have come inside, haven't they? Eren, take Mikasa and (Y/n) and run away! Hurry!" Carla instructed. 

"I want to run away! Get up already!" Eren yelled, their fingertips slowly bleed from the wood.

"My legs are crushed by the rubble. Even if I get out from here, I can't run! And (Y/n)... She shielded me from a rock coming to our way and got hit and that got her knocked out." Carla said making Eren look at her horrified.

"You understand, right?" Carla said. "I'll run away carrying you!" Eren shouted. "You have to carry (Y/n) first! Why don't you ever listen to what I tell you?!" Carla yelled back as tears spill down her eyes.

Mikasa eyes slowly filled up with tears as she looked at Carla. "At least listen to my final request!" Carla cried out. 

Mikasa lowered her head and sniffed. "Mikasa!" Carla called out. "No... No!" Mikasa yelled and continued to lift the thing up.

"At this rate, the four of us will..." she stopped when she heard a zipping sound and widen her eyes.

"Hannes!" Carla called out as Hannes landed and walked towards them. "Take the children and run! Treat (Y/n)! She's hurt!" Carla yelled as Hannes kneeled in front of her.