𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Start from the beginning

   "Isn't that supposed to be the opposite.. because you were from a warm country." Ron's lips formed into a thin line.

   "She's abnormal, leave her be, Weasley." Draco said, the corner of his lip curling. I quickly turned to him with an offended look.

   "Right then," Hermione spoke up, checking her watch after we stopped walking. "she ought to be here in about five minutes. When I've stunned her-"

   "Hermione, we know, you've been repeating the plan for three times now." Ron spoke sternly. "And I thought we were supposed to open the door before she got here?"

   "I nearly forgot! Stand back!" Hermione paled, immediately pushing Draco and Ron away before pointing a wand at the door.

   It opened with a crash, thankfully people didn't pay attention to the loud sound. Ron flinched at the sound, eyes widening.

   "Did you just use a non-verbal spell?" Draco turned back to Hermione with a raised eyebrow.

   "Why are you even surprised, c'mon." I shook my head, pulling him with us while we went inside the back room of an empty theater.

  "And now," Hermione turned to us, grabbing the invisible fabric, "we put on the Cloak again.."

   ".. and then we wait," Ron finished, throwing it over their heads while Draco and I simply stood next to them.

   We stood there for minutes, waiting for the woman to appear.

   "I think your plan failed, Granger. She's late." Draco spoke, peeking from the wall.

   "Maybe there's a delay in her schedule, let's wait a bit more.." Hermione replied, anxious being heard in her voice.

   "You did promise us we'll do help with the disguising when something looks bad with the plan." Draco said with a teasing voice.

   "Alright, you've been nagging us about it since the last week!" Harry exclaimed, not being able to handle Draco anymore.

   "Very persistent, Hobbs." I shook my head with a small grin.

   We waited a bit more, before with a loud pop, a middle-aged woman with greyish hair appeared in front of us then she fell on the floor like she had a heart attack.

  "Nicely done, Hermione," Ron spoke, emerging behind a bin beside the theater door as Harry took off the Invisibility Cloak while we entered inside, carrying the lady.

   "If there was anyone around, they would've accused us of stressing this lady until she underwent a heart attack." I mumbled, shutting the door close while Ron and Draco set the lady gently on the floor.

   Hermione grabbed a few strands from the lady's hair, before placing it inside the flask that held the Polyjuice Potion.

   "No bald spots, good." I commented, slightly turning the lady's head to inspect where Hermione got the hair. The other girl in the group glared at me. "What? You nearly plucked that spot on the woman's hair bald, just being careful."

   "She's right, I think the back of my neck's bald." Harry commented, which made Hermione even more furious.

   "Shut up or I'll hex you two!" Hermione grumbled, shaking the closed flask.