Chapter 801 - Chapter 815

Start from the beginning

However, the party of three with the woman were being completely suppressed by the other two cultivators. However, it wasn't due to a more profound cultivation; it was because of the several hundred huge moths that they surrounded the opposing three cultivators with.

These frightening moths were the size of a palm and their wings emitted a poisonous rainbow powder. As a result, the three cultivators had to use a majority of their energy toward keeping themselves free from it. And under the additional assault of the two cultivators' magic treasures, the three found it difficult to endure.

While the three cultivators found themselves at a disadvantage, the battle was far from over. Apart from the poisonous moths and the silver brush and golden scroll magic treasures that the scholarly man wielded, Han Li found the battle to be little of note given their cultivation.

Although he didn't know what sects these cultivators belonged to, Han Li had little interest in being involved with other people's affairs. Just as he thought to fly away, he suddenly spotted an emblem of Yellow Maple Valley from the robes of the scholarly man.

"Yellow Maple Valley?" Han Li glanced at the scholar's face with surprise. As Han Li paused, the battle quickly shifted in favor of the two cultivators controlling the moths.

When Han Li decided to approach, the two cultivators hastily spread out their spiritual sense in alarm and their expressions vastly changed.

The pair of cultivators hastily withdrew their magic treasures, but they had their poisonous moths continue to tangle with the three other cultivators. They flew distantly to the side and saluted Han Li. "May we know the Senior that has graced us with his presence? We are disciples from the Controlling Spirit Sect."

"The Controlling Spirit Sect? You two are Devil cultivators?" When Han Li heard this, he ceased flying and vanished the light he was flying in, revealing his true form.

"You are the Drifting Cloud Sect's Senior Han!" The taller of the two cultivators immediately recognized him and cried out in alarm.

Han Li shot a glance at him and indifferently asked, "You recognize me?"

The Controlling Spirit Sect cultivators grew restless, but they maintained a respectful appearance and one of them replied, "When Senior fought in the border battle, I witnessed Senior Han's vast abilities."

"That is good. Although I don't want to interfere with the affairs of Juniors, I have some kind of a relationship with Yellow Maple Valley. Put away those spirit insects and abandon the battle for today." Han Li spoke resolutely with a glint shining in his eye.

When they heard Han Li, they couldn't help but glance at each other in dismay.

"What? Do you two Fellow Daoists feel that this is difficult to do?" Han Li's expression grew sullen, and his tone turned harsh.

The taller of the cultivators felt his heart drop upon seeing Han Li's change in expression and he inwardly cursed. Since Han Li had decided to involve himself, they had no leeway. He hurriedly replied, "Since it is Senior's orders, we will naturally obey."

He meaningfully glanced at the other cultivator and the two grasped their hands in an incantation gesture. After hastily casting a spell seal to the swarm of moths, they summoned their spirit beast pouches into the air. In an instant, the moths surrounding the three opposing cultivators scattered and they darted into the storage pouches.

The three cultivators had already seen Han Li, but they were unable to clearly hear the conversation the other two had with him due to being assaulted by the moths. But now that they were unfathomably released from the moths, they knew it had something to do with Han Li. In their delight, they exchanged a glance with one another and hastily flew towards him.