The Visit

"Hey Baby!" Aric says wrapping his arms around Natalie as she makes some breakfast tacos. "Hey to you too! Don't come over here distracting me or stealing any bacon! You think you slick!"

Aric laughs and kisses her on the cheek before grabbing his laptop and sitting down.
"Come on girl let me have some bacon!"

She ponders for a moment, bringing the spatula up to her face before speaking. "Here little baby." She passes him a small piece of bacon while chuckling.

"Okay I see how we doing today! Now when I make my Dairy Queen run later let me see if I remember your order right!."

"I'm just kidding baby! Dang why you always gotta try to mess with my ice cream you not fighting fair!"

"I play to win." He says as she plates the tacos for the both of them.

Aric is an assistant coach for the Chicago Bulls. Being a sports nerd everything is a competition to him.

"Dats okay, I'm about to go Uber for a little spending money I'll get my own! Don't make me get Liv on you!"

Aric almost chokes laughing, "Okay okay I quit, just text me what kind you want after I get done with practice I'll go get some."

Natalie basks in the victory as she hears a knock at the door.

"Hey girl hey!" She says giving Liv a hug.

"Hey babes! Heyyyyy Aric!" She says jokingly teasing at the recent lovebirds.

"What's up L-money!" Aric replies dapping her up.

"L-money? Okay why is this the first time I'm hearing this nickname?" Natalie replies.

"When she helped me surprise you for our 5 month anniversary date and it was a success she became L-money."

"Aww baby that's so cute y'all teaming up! She still my best friend though so don't forget it."

"You won't let me baby, case and point this morning just before you came she said y'all were gonna tag team on me cuz I ain't wanna give her no ice cream." Aric shoots.

"You probably did something to deserve it Aric but it's okay, I'll play nice."

"That's why you L-money! I gotta go y'all have fun!" He comes over to Natalie rubbing her shoulders and whispering in her ear making her laugh like a school girl before leaving out the door.

Liv pretends to gag.

"Don't be a hater Liv, next thing you know it will be you. Enough about that though. We gotta get you out. Come with me while I Uber for some spending money."

"Uhh why? I thought personal training was picking up for you boo?"

"It is, but you know I like to shop! And eat heck I like to do a lot of things! Everybody don't have allowances like my good sis!"

"Girl I'd much rather be working and earning my own money not waiting every weekend for my dad to wire me. You won't believe what Spencer said the other day."

"Ole' drafted boy, and the other day? Wait a min y'all hung out again?"

"We went to eat after  running into each other at the gym calm down calm down."

"Before you say another word, let me get my hot sauce for my tacos now that Aric is gone. That man be judging me!"

Liv laughs at her friends antics, she was a straight fool but she loved her for it.

"Okay boom y'all went out to eat, and I oop! But Imma stay on track what did he say?"

"He respectfully called my dad, daddy slave master."