Grace-Zilla

Again, please give@EvieEveWrites her flowers for this one!

"What do you think about this?" Liv asks standing in front of a modern sample space of a kitchen in the Platinum Home store. 

"Will you be there?" Spencer replies. 

"Of course!" 

"Well then I like it." Spencer smiles kissing her cheek. "I'm not big on home decorating Liv, If it wasn't for the bet I lost I would be home watching a movie right now." 

Spencer was trying to enjoy his mini off-season break as much as he could before he started personal training for the next upcoming season. He may reign as the NFL MVP, but he wanted to keep that title for as long as he could.

"I know but this is our first real home together. We're gonna be in Wisconsin for the next 3 years and I want our first home together to be special." 

"I was always taught that home is where the heart is. As long as you are by my side baby I'm home." He chimes.

"Nice try babe, you are still not getting out of furniture shopping. If we're going modern then we have some feature pieces to look at and try out." 

Spencer, groaning like a baby walks slowly behind Olivia like a puppy on punishment. "Can we look at the beds first? You know for science?" 

"Sure whatever little baby!" she jokes. 

After a quick cat nap on the store model of a king sized bed, Spencer had a little more energy. 

"Okay, I'm down baby what's next?" 

"Boy we're done now! I already picked out everything else. You can write the check though." she smirks.

"Liv it was only like 20 minutes tops that I was out."

"What I work fast, plus I wanna go to the hotel and change before I meet your mom to go over wedding stuff." 

"Have fun."

"What is that supposed to mean sir?"

"It means what it means woman." 

Grace had wished for a daughter but was blessed with two sons instead. Planning a wedding with a daughter was out of the question until Olivia came into the picture and needed someone to stand in as a mother figure for her. 

Being up to the job, Grace stepped in to help with the process since they didn't have much time to waste. Grace paced her hotel room, thinking up all the wedding dreams she thought would fit Olivia's dream wedding.

First, she needed to lock down a venue. Without that, they couldn't move forward on anything else. Searching various venues in the area, she found three that she could call before the day was over. All three giving a different aura. 

Personally, she liked the online pictures from her first choice. An outside venue with a beautiful garden surrounding the seating area. She bookmarked the site on her phone and sat down at her suite's bar to begin making the calls.

First location, booked up until the end of the year. Second location, no answer and she didn't have time to waste.

"Yes, in a month," Grace answered, the caller on the other end shocked by the short notice. They were officially in wedding season and if reservations weren't made a year or two in advance, you were out of luck. Grace wasn't about to get the grace she thought was coming her way. The venue's owner practically laughed in her ear when she asked about availability in the next month.

After several calls and internet searches, Grace had a pile of notebook papers spread out on the table. Each paper was decorated with its own design of squiggly lines and scribbles. She was on a mission to make this wedding the talk of the town.