Revelations

"Baby what do you want to eat you said you were hungry?" Spencer asks staring directly at Liv who he propped up on the island.

"How about some pasta? That's always good." She replies, pecking his lips.

"You sure you hungry kissing me like that?"

"Yes bae now chop chop!"

"I told you, you're the boss you don't have to bark orders too Ms. Baker."

"Fine Mr. James pleaseeeee fix it for me daddy."

"You got it mamas." He winks getting the pasta noodles out of the cabinet and putting them to a boil in the pan.

"Plain pasta or you want shrimp?"

"Ouu shrimp, let's spice it up!"

"So much for spicing it up you always want shrimp."

"Yea yea yea you know me so well."

"I think I do babe."

"Oh really? let's test it."

"Shoot."

"Full name?"

"Olivia Marie Baker. Next"

"Favorite color?"

"Black. In college when you were having a bad day, I put on my black Crenshaw hoodie and you had on your black Pink hoodie. We walked around the quad and you lit up."

"2 for 2. Okay, favorite throwback sitcom."

"One Tree Hill, and your ship is Naley."

"You really do pay attention to me huh?"

"Always and forever Ms. Baker. I want you to know I see you, I cherish you, and I love you."

"I love you too Spencer Alonzo James. Mr. First born All-American lover of everything Lakers and Lebron James. Food connoisseur, amazing kisser, and future hall of famer. Gentle, but aggressive when needed. Perfect gentleman and believer of justice. Sore loser at uno, but the boss of this home."

"You just had to bring up uno huh?" Spencer chimes, getting the shrimp out of the skillet to add to the pasta. "Your pasta is almost done love, and when we finish we can put all that uno smack talk to the test."

"I ain't neva scared."

"Okay Bone Crusher."

The lovebirds were truly enjoying each other's company until Spencer's phone started buzzing.

"Man it's almost midnight, who could want something now." He picks up the phone seeing it's a facetime from Justin, his current QB.

"What's up Justin? It's pretty late bro."

"What's up is why didn't you tell me that coach was benching you because you with Olivia?"

"Man what?"

"Listen Bro it's all on social media and the news bro.I'm looking at it right here. Breaking news Coach Baker exposed for benching star receiver over dating his daughter. We out here losing because you with shawty??"

"No, y'all losing because you relying only on me when you have tight ends and a running back you can run your offense through as well man. You my bro but I made my decision. When you get a once in a lifetime love you don't just give it up over petty stuff."

"Wow. I wanna be mad but I'm actually inspired. You really like her huh dawg?"

"Like is an understatement, Chief. I'm so in love with her it's crazy."