79. Loved, Forever!!

*THE BIG DAY!!*

Jenny's pov:

8:25, good, woke up just 5minutes before the alarm! Rare for me honestly. That was a good long sleep! The warm sunlight is seeping through the window. The view of the paddy fields can calmly brighten up anyone's beginning of the day. 

No texts from Shay yet. I was just about to reach out to her but something tells me to stop. Maybe the next time we meet, should be at the alter, in the church! For some reason, I wanna build up the anticipation of my emotion of meeting her as my bride! 

I freshened up and walked out of my room. Ava is already up, sitting on the couch in the living room. We greeted each other then I asked about Maggie. "Oh she's dead asleep in her room" Ava said smilingly, then let me know "I've prepared some items for breakfast in the kitchen, wanna help me out?" Such a thoughtful guest!

While in the kitchen, we started chatting -

Ava: "Big day huh?"

Me: "(eyes widened) Yeaahh"

Ava: "Nervous?"

Me: "Oh you bet (scoffed smiling)"

While we were chatting, Maggie entered the kitchen rubbing her eyes, still sleepy. "Ayo mornin' (yawned) what's up pretty ladies?" 

Before we could greet back she started to ramble "Do I smell coffee? Ya'll makin' breakfast? Can I have some?"

We started to laugh. Ava responded in a soft voice "Of course you can but go freshen up first.." smiling at her.

"gO fReShEn Up FiRsT.." Maggie mocked her mumbling making a funny face then left the kitchen, making us laugh again. "Ah that's Maggie for ya" I said chuckling. Ava agreed smilingly "Yeah, she's a handful" shaking her head. I can feel the affection in her voice for Maggie, it's kinda cute!
.
.
Right when we were almost done with eating, Aunt Rosie entered the house. "Oh you kids ate already? Sorry I couldn't help." 

Me: "It's fine Aunty, Ava cooked."

Aunty: "Oh really? (guilty smile) Troubled our guest didn't we?"

Ava: "Not at all Aunty, besides, I grew up in Patgrove, you know.."

They shared a smile. I guess Ava hinted the traditional household norms in that town. I saw them talking yesterday evening, so I guess they know that they share the same town of origin. 

Between that Maggie spoke up raising her hand "Hey now, I contributed too, I ate the most!" making us all laugh. 

Aunt Rosie came to me, affectionately grabbed my arms and asked "Did you get proper rest?" 

"Mhm" I nodded.

She smiled, "Good, (long breath) it's time.." Then she addressed everyone and said "Alright girls, lets get ready..!!"
.
.
(At the church, 1pm)

I'm sitting in the front row, checking my phone again. No text yet. Honestly I'm not disappointed, in fact, I'm kind of liking this nervousness! 

All the guests from Strawport had arrived. Ben and Brandon received them from the station. Both Shaylin's and my office teams, Adam with his girlfriend Mira, Sunway Paw's former manager Flint with his family and finally our waitress friend Beth from Finny's! A small group, everyone else is from Yenville. But the overall crowd is quite impressive!

City guests all had gone straight to the motel first after arriving, where Uncle Jerry helped them to settle down first. They got ready and came in the church a while ago with him.

 They got ready and came in the church a while ago with him