76. Shenanigans

Shaylin's pov (few days later):

Can't stop looking at the ring every now and then. Jen sure knows how to symbolize our love perfectly! We just had coffee, washed the cups then returned in the living room. She's on her phone but I want some attention. 

"Hey wha.." She got startled because I snatched the phone out of her hand, lightly flung it on the couch. She's sitting legs crossed, made it easier for me to lean onto her, pushing her against the couch back. "Hi fiance" I said teasingly with a naughtly smile, made her smirk. She wrapped her hands around my waist, put her chin on my chest and replied in the same teasing tone "well hello fiance" looking at my eyes. We've been calling each other fiance every now and then since the proposal, making each other giddy every time.

Me: "You know our plan today right?"

Jenny: "Ugh (eyeroll) yeah I know."

I chuckled, she promised last time that she'll join me to visit the next exhibition I'll go to. And today is a big one! 

"Hey" I whispered, held her face towards me, "It's gonna be fine, we'll enjoy it" I assured her, she needs to work on her social anxiety and I'll help her.

"Okay fiinee" She responded pouting, gosh that was so cute, just tugged my heartstring! I started to laugh and smoosh her cheeks. Then we melted our lips in a kiss, losing ourselves! 

After ending the kiss we still kept staring into each other's eyes, as if the morning couldn't be any more romantic! I see a mischievous smile, before I could react, she suddenly dropped me on the couch from her lap, pinning me down! 

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, she gave me a bratty grin, oh I know that grin! She's gonna tickle me to death! "Jeenn.. doonn't..." before I could even finish, she immediately started to tickle my neck with her lips while holding my hands down, making me giggling breathless! 

Just our everyday shenanigans, at some point we started to wrestle and made a mess out of the whole couch area, a morning filled with love and laughter.

Jenny's pov:  

We're supposed to attend the exhibition at 4pm. So had homecook for lunch, annoyed the fuck out of Shay in the kitchen when she was preparing the salad, it was fun! 

But now I'm pouting again, social gathering isn't really my thing, especially something like this, sigh. I got ready, wearing a polo shirt and jeans. Shaylin also got ready and I just can't take my eyes off her. 

She's wearing a full sleeve buttoned down crop top and jeans, looking RIDICULOUSLY hot! She noticed I'm staring at her, walked up to me smiling then took my face in her hands and asked adorably "What? Why the pout?"

Me: "(whining) I don't wanna goo, I just wanna be with yoouu.." 

Shaylin: "Awh (chuckle) baabee, it's just couple hours."

Me: "(still pouting) Mmm... fine, but you'll have to make it up to me."

She shook her head, jaw moved in a stern expression pretending to be annoyed but smirking, "And how do you propose I do that?" she asked in a low voice with a slight blush. I answered "You know how" then bit my lips with a mischievous grin. She started laughing, then smoooshed my cheeks and said "You're lucky that you're so damn cute!"

I scrunched my nose at her making a smug face, then dipped my lips in her midriff as the top is revealing it. "Mmh.." I heard her moan responding to it. "Babe we gotta go" She's trying to convince me but the brat that I am, kept kissing while looking up at her with the puppy eyes, smooched off of her stomach and requested back "just 5minutes". She shook her head smiling, then rolled eyes saying "Fiinnee.."