Suprising

Penelope:

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I could only think od Dylan. Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. I just couldn't get him out of my head. I had never felt more alone in my life, even if Zoe was with me. I was laying on my bed (the guest bed) starring at the ceiling when Zoe came in.

"Oh, no. You're not going to mope around all day. You need to eat!" Zoe grabbed my by my arms and pulled me off the bed. She dragged me across the floor to the kitchen and I let her. She dropped me on the floor in front of the dining chair. "Pene, get up!" She yelled.

"Nmuow." I said. (no) I could tell Zoe was becoming impatient, because she practicaly grabbed me and threw me into the chair. "Ow! You don't have to be so forceful." I rubbed my arms.

"You don't have to act like a little kid who won't do anything for herself." She mimicked. I stuck my tounge out at her. Zoe sat down across from me and served me a pancake. I buttered it and syruped it. I watched Zoe eat hers so elegantly. She had bleach blonde hair that she was born with, and such light blue eyes that it looked like they were neon. Perfect shade of pink for her lips, and little freckles that dotted over her nose and around her eyes.

As for me, I was stuck with icky dark dark brown hair, brown eyes, and porcelain skin. I wonder why Dylan fell in love with me. Him with his wavy blonde hair that fell into his eyes, his green grass eyes. His skin was tanned, but not to tan. He wasn't pale either. Ah Dylan...

Zoe snapped her fingers in front of my face, relasing me from my trance.

"Oh, I'm sorry I guess I zoned out..." I trailed off. Zoe, with her mouth stuffed with pancake swallowed.

"Your thinking about him, aren't you?" She asked. I nodded my head and dropped it to the table. I hit my head to hard, but I didn't mention anything.

"I think i'm going crazy. Ever since I left him, he's the only one that's been on my mind. But, I don't think he's going to come get me. What do I do Zoe!? What do I do?!" I yelled tears streaming down my face now. I lifted my head up and saw Zoe's expressionless face. She slapped two tickets in front of me.

"Two tickets to... New York!?" I asked suprised. Zoe smiled and nodded her head.

"I've had this planned for a long time, and I think this would be the perfect time to go. This way you'll forget about him." Zoe said.

I was reluctant about forgeting about Dylan, but he hadn't come. The plane for New York leaves the day after tomorrow. If he didn't come anytime tomorrow, I know the answer.

***

Dylan:

I looked everywhere for Zoe's house. The phonebook was no help. There was about thirty "Daniels" in the book. I was afraid I'd never find Penelope.

The days seemed longer without her, the nights shorter. Opposite of what you'd usually say, I know. I searched google, bit was a bust. Anywhere I looked never seemed to hold the answer.

There was a knock at my door and my closest friend Chase came in. He wasn't like the other guys, he actually liked Penelope. I never had to worry about him stealing her away because of his girlfriend. 

Chase, with his short black hair and grey eyes stepped in the room. We were about the same hight, around five-nine.

"Dylan, I know you're heartbroken about Penelope, I am too. I know they other guys and girls haven't been so nice about it so I gotcha something that will ease your mind." Chase said.

"And what's that?" I asked a little too sarcastically. Chase pulled two plane tickets out of his blue coat's pocket.

He threw them at me in anger, maybe because of my sarcasm.

"Two tickets to New York?" I asked.

"Uh, you're welcome?" He said a little sarcastically.

"Ya ya, thanks." I said. The plane leaves the day after tomorrow, so I still had time to look for Penelope before I left.

"No problem. Friends help each other out." He said. Chase was probably the best friend I've ever had.

___________________________________________________________

Hahahahaha, I left you hanging! Oh yes, soon enough you'll find out who Chase's girlfriend is. I don't know, but I may or may not have her come with them to New York.

So, what'd ya think? Comment Vote Fan= Covan. New word. Not too great.

If I can, i'll try to get one of the songs with Amos the Transparent. If I can't i guess I'll link it.

Anyways, the story thing:

Could this be fate? Or it simply be a coincidence? Will they meet in the city? And if so, how? Until Next Time!!!

                                                                                   ~Sabrina Marie~