Twenty-nine|| "mommy said badword"

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" Josie asked as she raised her eyebrow

"I wanted to surprise my girls" hope smiled as she picked up Olivia.

"I should get going" Lizzie says as she put her bag over her shoulder

Hope put Olivia down and hugged Lizzie. This surprised the hell out of the blonde but she awkwardly hugged back. "I just want to say.. that I appreciate you and you will make a lovely sister-in-law" hope whispered the last part which made Lizzie eyes go wide.

Lizzie pushed away "NO! You didn't!" Lizzie gasped as a smile creeped her face

"Not yet" hope says trying to shush Lizzie

"Good because I'm going with you then" Lizzie crosses her arms

"I want to go! I want to go!" Olivia jumped up and down even though she didn't know what they were talking about.

"Are you two preparing some type of spiritual group that I don't know about?" Josie half joked. The brunette girl wasn't really use to seeing hope and Lizzie get along this much.

"Funny." Lizzie glared at her sister "anyways, I have to go pick up Sebastian from work, I'll talk with you guys later." Lizzie says as she started to make her way to her door.

"See you later Lizzie! Love you!" Josie yelled as Lizzie walked out the door.

"I love you too auntie Lizzie!" Olivia yelled

"I love you both! And short stacks.. kinda" Lizzie says before she closed the door and walked to her car

"I wish she would stop making short jokes about me.. I'm not even short" Hope pouts

Olivia and Josie chuckles "what's so funny?" Hope asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"It's just.. you are pretty short" Josie admits as her and Olivia continue to chuckle

Hope looked over at Olivia and put her hand on her hip "You think I'm short?"

Olivia shakes her head no as she tried not to burst in laugher "I don't believe you!" Hope says before she starts chasing Josie and Olivia around.

Olivia and Josie both giggling as Hope tried her best to catch at least one of them.

Hope walks into the theaters and spot a certain pink tu tu.

"I wonder where Olivia is.." Hope says as she walks around the chairs

Olivia giggles a bit but then quickly covers her mouth trying not to make a sound.

Hope walks to the chair that Olivia was behind. "Hmm.. maybe she's not here.. oh well.." hope says as she walks away and over to the door.

Olivia hears the door shut and jumps up. "Mom! I'm here! Don't leave mom.." Olivia says as she ran to the door.

Hope appears behind Olivia and picks her and started to tickle her "gotcha" hope smiled as she kisses all over Olivia's face.

Olivia laughs uncontrollably. "You weren't suppose to cheat mom!" Olivia complains as she still laughed uncontrollably.

Josie walked up to the two and they suddenly stopped. Hope smiled at Olivia.

Olivia tilted her head as she still smiled "what is it mom?" Olivia asked

"GET MOMMY!" Hope yelled before putting Olivia down

"Oh No! No! No!" Josie says as she tried to run but hope vamped in front of her and started to tickle her. Olivia ran and started to tickle Josie as well.

"S-stop.. it!" Josie laughter filled the whole theater they had in their
Basement.

Hope and Olivia gave each other a high five. "Am I short now?" Hope smirked

"Just because you tickled us doesn't mean you are going to grow any taller.. although you are really really adorable.. you're short but still badass" Josie smirked as Hope pulled her in for a kiss.

Olivia ran off which confused both hope and Josie.

Hope intertwined her hands with Josie's as she took that same arm and wrapped it around Josie's shoulder. They then walked out of the theater and Olivia ran back up to them with a jar.

"Mommy said bad word" Olivia says as she held up the jar.

Josie eyes widen. She didn't even realize she said it. "'Mommies sorry.." Josie says as she took a dollar out of her pocket and put it in the jar

"She's really committed to this bad word jar" hope says as she watched Olivia smile and run away

"You don't understand how committed she is" Josie shook her head as Hope chuckled.

"I'm going to go take a shower, and then I want to take you two out to dinner maybe even Cleo and Nicolas will join since they are in town with nj" hope says as she kissed the top of Josie's forehead.

"That sounds like a plan, I'll go get Olivia dressed and then after you get dress I'll get dressed too" Josie planned out

"Or.. I can get dressed and after I'm done I'll get Olivia dress while you relax and take a shower for longer than just a quick shower" hope says as they started to walk to their room.

"Okay" Josie smiles

"Good" hope says before she walked into their room.

Josie took out her phone and called Cleo and Nicolas .

-
-
-

"Mom..can I please wear this bow?" Olivia asked as she walked up to hope with an blue hair bow

"No.. you have to wear the yellow one to go with your outfit" hope frowns

Olivia pouts "okay"

Olivia wasn't the type to protest, she always settled for whatever her moms said.. that's something called being grateful.

Hope sighed "you can wear it, you can just wear the blue shirt instead so your outfits can match" hope smiled as she walked over to Olivia's closet and grabbed a blue shirt.

"Okay pretty girl, let's get you all dressed up" hope says as she puts Olivia's clothing on the bed and picks Olivia up and takes her to get washed up.

-
-
-

"Hey love, you look wonderful" hope says as she walked up to Josie with Olivia in her arms

"Thanks my love, you look amazing..  you do too Livy" Josie says as she kissed the top of Olivia's head.

"Let's get going.. shall we?" Hope asked