Seventeen|| "The baby"

"H-hope" Josie stuttered as she saw Hope standing in the entrance

"Is your humanity still off?" Lizzie tried changing the subject.

"No it's on...thanks to Josie..that's actually why I came here until I heard sensitive things for my ears." Hope put her hands behind her back as she tilted her head

"C-can we talk about that?" Josie asked

"There's nothing to talk about..you and Matthew enjoy your time." Hope tried to hide the angry she was feeling so with the very bit of last words she says..she walked away.

"Someone's jealous." Lizzie smirked

Hope heard what Lizzie had said but choose to ignore it.

"Where have you been?" Landon asked as he walked up with Matthew

Hope eyes glowed gold.

"I think you should stay away from Josie." Hope stepped up to matthew

Matthew let out a light chuckle.

"Why? You aren't the boss of her" Matthew says as he popped out his veins.

"That doesn't scare me...I've done a lot of fucked up shit and said a lot of fucked up shit with my humanity off so this doesn't scare me not one bit." Hope says as she popped out her veins too

"Why don't you two stop this..your father is waiting for you to talk about the kidnap thing in the sound protected room." Landon says to Hope .

"Why can't everyone talk about it?" Matthew asked as he crossed his arms.

"Well it's a family and mikaelson matter..nobody is getting in that room unless you are a mikaelson." Landon admits.

"So Josie can't talk about her own kidnapping trauma?" Matthew scoffed

"Keep her name out of your mouth." Hope says stepping up to matthew.

"I'm not scared of you." Matthew bites

"I love the confidence but I can make your life harder... just like that absent mommy of yours." Hope smirked

Matthew pushed her and Landon jumped in between them.

"You are so dead!" Hope growls

"You talked about my mother so I'll kill your just for that." Matthew says

"You couldn't even if you tried Matthew" Cleo says as she examined the whole thing.

——

"Hello Josie." Freya says as she stood in the door frame.

"Hey aunt freya." Josie smiled

Lizzie raised her eye brow and looked between both Josie and freya.

"It's too early for this.. I need a drink" Lizzie says as she got up from her seat.

"You are sounding a bit like dad" Josie teased

Lizzie flipped her off before walking out of the room.

"So how's the pretty pregnant lady doing?" Freya asked with a smile

"Can I not be known as the pregnant lady? It makes me feel fatter." Josie groaned

"You are not fat! Come here" Freya says before she pulled Josie into a hug.

"I can't wait until this baby is out of me.." Josie sniffled

"Why? Well there are many reasons someone would want their kid to be born but you sound...I don't know...hesitate" Freya said unsurely.

Josie pulled away from the hug

"I want this baby, trust and believe it's just so much things that comes along with her or him." Josie pouted.

"Speaking of that...do you want to find out the gender?" Freya asked excitedly.

"I-I don't know...what if Hope doesn't want to know and-"

"Fuck what Hope wants...it's what you want." Freya insisted.

"Thanks auntie for whatever that was" Hope stood in the door frame.

"No problem Hope" Freya nervously smiled.

"I would like to know the gender of the baby if that's okay with you Josie." Hope says

"Uhh...sure, but I don't want to know..so can you guys keep it to yourself?" Josie asked

"Uhh sure" Freya says as she looked between Hope and Josie.

"We can do that spell thing later I only came up to get you both for a mikaelson meeting." Hope admits.

"A mikaelson meeting? Isn't that for mikaelsons" Josie crossed her arms.

Freya smirked at the 2.

"You are a mikaelson..now we should get going." Hope says as she walked over to Josie.

"I'll meet you two downstairs" Freya says before she left out of the room

"Hope we should talk...." Josie breathes out.

"Uhh..not right now jo." Hope says as she walked over to the door.

"Hope stop!" Josie yelled which caused her stomach to ache.

Hope quickly turned around and by her face expressions she knew that Josie was in pain.

Hope quickly ran to Josie side.

"Are you okay?" Hope asked as she felt around Josie's belly.

"I'm fine." Josie says as she balanced herself.

"No you aren't Josie and we aren't going down there until you are better." Hope worried.

Josie smiled.

"The baby." Josie breathed out.

"What? What about our baby?" Hope had nothing but worry in her eyes.

"The baby kicked again." Josie smiled

Hope smiled before Josie grabbed her hand and brought it to the spot the baby was kicking from.

The baby kicked again and Hope smiled.

"Our baby.." Hope was in awe

"Yeah hope..our baby." Josie smiled

Hope then looked up at Josie and smiled.

"What?" Josie softly smiled.

"You're so beautiful..." Hope trailed off before looking down at Josie's belly again " and you my littlest charm.. you are the best baby ever..even though you hurt mommy." Hope whispers to Josie.

"Hope.."

Hope looked up at Josie and smiled before standing up 'straight' .

"What is it jo-"

Josie pulled Hope in for a another kiss.

This was more delicate.

Hope slowly pulled away from the kiss first.

Hope still had her eyes closed.

"We should get down stairs." Hope whispered

"Yeah Mhmm." Josie nodded her head before she leaned in and kissed Hope again.

That's when someone cleared their throat.

They quickly pulled away and looked over at the door.

"Josie I've been meaning to talk with you but if your busy I can come back." Matthew says as he nervously scratched the back of his head

He was definitely on hopes killing list.