38.Her blunder!!!His Thunder⚡

🎀Another Bonus chappy🎀

🥳🥳 70k gift 🥳🥳

___________________________

Aadhyas pov:

His hand is so firm that it's strangling my neck like a tough rope.I tried to free myself by attempting to unclutch his hands.But its of no use.

Coughs from my breath are trying to come out but as his hand is blocking the air circulation forced air from the coughs is reentering in my lungs,if he strangle my throat for some more time my lungs will collapse and my last breath will mix in the air.

RIP to my soul!!!
.
.
.
.
His grip loosened on my throat and I slumped on the floor coughing my lungs out....his bleeding hand offered me a glass of water, and grabbing it I gulped the whole glass of water in a single gulp.

"How are you feeling now" he asked coldly.

"What kind of a pyscho you are??"i said.

" how did you feel??" He asked gritting his teeth.

"I felt like im at the verge of death"i yelled.

" I felt The same" he rasped.

"What??" I asked being confused.

"felt like iff ii dontt kisss youu at thatt momentt I will die." He said highlighting each word.

He crouched in front of me , his eyes are still red,

I gulped to comfort my dry throat.

He took a deep breath and revealed things which made me regret at my words.

"I didn't fu*k you!!!" He said with gritted teeth , pressing more on the word f*ck.

"I didn't even touch you after you fainted" he confessed.

"My intentions are never to fuck you, but to make love to you.

Any random man can fuck any women, but the special one who conquers her heart can make love to her.mark my words!!! with your full consent, you will make me that special person of your life and serve your heart, lips,soul and body to me for breakfast, lunch and dinner" he confidently muttered.
.
.
.
.
.

"if it wasn't you who spoke shit about my Amma(mom), right now!! I would have done his post-mortem before his mortem!!!" he dangerously confessed. At the word mom his voice croaked slightly and his eyes were misty red.

For the first time I saw tears in his eyes....which pooled at the bottom rim of his eyes.

"Tell me one thing why did you drag my mom in this?What did she do?why does people always blame mother for the mistake of an awful child. mother and father Both have equal share in the upbringing of children.Then why mothers are always blamed. why did you blame my mom??" His voice was soft. "Tell me?For the fu*ks sake tell me?" His thunderous voice boomed, as he punched the wall again flinching me.

Today I stoop low in my own eyes.

"Look at me and answer me" he asked gripping my jaw.

I am unable to meet his eyes as remorse consumed me.

"Shit shouldn't be spoken about de--ad--dead people, get it drilled in your brain"he stuttered and a lone tear exciting his eye dropped on my lap.

He snapped his face away from me to hide his vulnerability.

My hands stretched out to cup his face....

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Vote☆🌟 ✅

Comment ✍

Follow 🔮(Post 300 follow ups before the end of this month I will give 3 bonus chapters)

Target- 250votes+100 comments

Love you all 😘

Gulzaniya 💜

😘𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣😘