37.My wife!!!

🥳🎀"Double update" Njoy 🎀🥳

Vishnu pov:

Her half clothed bossom is pressed against mine...her body is hardly covered by clothes....

Her both legs are encircled around my waist and her core is settled against my abdomen...

I can feel her heat at my abdomen....

Being mad at me she didn't realise that she is half naked...correction!!quarter naked before me...

She is a bunch of mess now!! with her messy hair, shredded clothes....Her swollen lips are enticing.....her half-covered body is inviting...

The chick bright yellow colour taali(nupital) is screaming that she is mine!!she belongs to me!!

Hickey's adorning her body is declaring that she is marked as my territory and she is my property!!!no one has rights on her except me!!!

My eyes travelled to her face, her misty button eyes were red and shooting daggers at me like I sinned.

"You don't need to kill me!!im already killed by you!!. By Marrying you I had implanted a gang of rivals in my bedroom.It seems like,Before them you are gonna kill me" i scoffed.

"I don't stain my hands for killing a disgusting person like you" she snapped.

She wriggled to get out of my hold, making her slip down my body, clasping her firm butt I pulled her up.

"Who gave you the right to have your ways with me??" She yelled starting in my eyes.

"Let me recall you that, We are officially married and im your husband and you are my wife" I reminded her showing the taali hanging in her neck.

"But that doesn't give you the right to rape me!!" She accused me.

The word rape irked me...unlocking her arms from my neck I banged her on the bed. Her light body bounced on the bed taking her off-guard.

"What did you say? I raped you huh ? you have crossed your limits bangaaram" I let out hovering over her.

Pinning both wrists beside her head I roared
"Fucking my wife isn't a rape"

"Fucking your wife isn't a rape but fucking your wife without her consent is a rape" she yelled being feisty.

"Wasn't you responding to my moves last night? Didn't you relish my touches,kisses? doesn't this show consent? mostly,no woman says to a man verbally, that come and fuck me darling!!!, there are certain hints which we take as consent and proceed, and that doesn't make me a rapist" I asserted.

"Yes I was carried away for some time, I responded to you,i hate myself for doing so, im at fault.I agree that.Later ,I clearly confessed a big "NO" to you!! warned you!! To stop but you didn't!!you went relentlessly torturing me!!!yes, we women don't say verbally to proceed , but we clearly say "NO" verbally which a gentleman should understand and leave "She condemned.

I got up from her and stood near the window lighting a cigar...

"I'm not a gentle man!!!Im a very very bad man!!! Dont expect such gentle things from me!!" I told her in a dangerous voice.

Catching her stomach she slowly strolled towards me...

"I know that very well Mr.Brutal Reddy, I never expected any such things from you.I know you raped me when im not in my senses" she said with teary eyes.

"Don't recite that rape word it's annoying me!!you are my wife im allowed to do whatever I want to do with you " I warned.

"No!!No you are not allowed!!!If you think that I will sit quietly bearing all your tortures like a typical good indian wife then you are wrong!!" She let out and yanking the taali(nupital chain) from her neck she flung it on me.

Un tying the taali(nupital chain) which I tied with my hands fueled my fury....
Clasping both her arms I pinned her to the wall...

"Were you mad 😡 ?have you lost your senses" I roared.

"You have lost your senses , look what you did to me" she showed me pointing those marks which I imprinted on her.

"Look at here, my lips are hurting badly.I doubt about if you are human.Im confident that you are an animal in the body of a human.You didn't show a drop of mercy on me,didn't even allow me to breath and I fainted .taking it as an opportunity you raped me when I was unconscious." She said .

I saw a lone tear escaped her left eye and her eyes were misty.she rapidly blinked through her tears masking her hurt emotion with wrath.

"I wonder how would have your mom raised you that you became like this,didn't she taught you how to treat women?Didnt she taught you to show some kindness towards people, Didnt she---

Aadhya pov:

A loud bang reached my ears cutting my words in the middle.

He is continuously punching the place on the wall which is beside my head.

Smack👊💥

Smack👊💥

Smack 👊💥

Smack👊💥

His eyes were red, red veins in his eyes are prominent.....bluish thick veins on his forehead, neck , shoulders are popping out like they will come out of his skin.

His actions frightened me and my heart is thumping more with his every smack.

His eyes were fixed on me but his smacks were on the wall.

His hand is bleeding badly.....

His punches cracked the wall and bricks burst out from the wall with a loud noise.

He pushed me aside preventing me from getting injured.

He yanked me to the wall and throttled my throat using his one hand.

I'm pressed against the wall....compressing my throat.....pressing my back against the wall he is lifting my whole body just holding my throat in his firm grip.My legs are detached from the ground and they are hanging freely in the air.

My breath is contracted,I am battling to get some air.

His hand is so firm that it's strangling my neck like a tough rope.I tried to free myself by attempting to unclutch his hands.But its of no use.

Coughs from my breath are trying to come out but as his hand is blocking the air circulation forced air from the coughs is reentering in my lungs,if he strangle my throat for some more time my lungs will collapse and my last breath will mix in the air.

RIP to my soul!!!

⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔⚔

Vote☆🌟 ✅

Comment ✍

Follow 🔮(Post 300 follow ups before the end of this month, I will give 3 bonus chapters)

Target- 250votes+100 comments

Love you all 😘

Gulzaniya 💜

😘𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣😘

Do you people know in my boaring life your comments bring a smile on my face.🙃

Your votes and follow ups encourage me💚