I was sad that our day was going to end as I wanted to spend more time with Grey but Nessa came and told me to get ready for bed.

I played down in bed, exhausted from the long day I had. My ears also had to heal from Grey's awful singing.

***

I woke up to find Grey asleep right in front of me. "Why is Grey in my bed?" I questioned. I looked around to see that wasn't the case. Instead, I was in Grey's bed.

"Good morning Caera," said Grey as he awoke from his slumber. "G-Good morning," I replied, confused.

"I-I sorry for sneaking into your bed-" Before I could finish my apology Grey slammed his lips into mine. I tried to resist by pushing him away. I successfully broke away from the kiss.

"Grey! What was tha-'' Once again Grey kissed me before I could finish. This time however, he held my head up to his so that I couldn't get away. "Shhh, why are you trying to resist?" whispered Grey as he kissed my neck. I managed to withhold a moan.

"G-Grey," I stuttered. "Don't tell me you don't like it," Grey said, as he slid his hand under my shirt. He slowly moved his hand upward, keeping me silent with his mouth.

Before he could do anything I shot up, my eyes blinded. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around to find myself in my room, covered in sweat.

It was just a dream

I covered my face with my hands in shame. How could a noble lady such as myself have such a dream? And why was it so detailed? I-I am ashamed to admit it, but I didn't want it to stop.

"Looks like someone had a good dream."

I turned to see Nessa was standing in the corner of the room. "N-Nessa, how long were you standing there?" I questioned, feeling afraid of her answer.

"The whole time, it was quite a sight to see Lady Caera of Highblood Denoir having such a dream." Nessa teased.

"Promise not to tell Grey?" I asked, avoiding eye contact. "Only Grey? Can I tell Sevren then?" Nessa teased.

"NO! Don't do that, I'll never hear the end of it.

"I'm only joking, I swear I won't tell anyone about what happened this morning." Nessa chuckled.

"Anyway, is Grey up yet?" I asked as Nessa helped me get dressed.

"What do you think? I swear, that boy is part log. I don't think anyone other than you can wake him up," Nessa replied, picking up a hair brush.

After Nessa was done with my hair I went to wake up Grey with the good-old ankle twist. "I'm up! I'm up!" shouted Grey.

"Grey, can you come with me?" I asked seriously.

Grey noticed my tone and responded in kind. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just want to talk to you in private. And no, it's not about the kiss so don't worry." I replied. "Okay, just let me get changed." Grey said as I left the room.

I made my way to Noah's room and knocked. "What's up?" asked Noah as he opened his door a bit, just enough to let me talk to him.

"Can you keep Sevren here? I was planning on going out with Grey again today and I don't want him following me." I asked. Noah had a sly smile on his face. "Don't worry, I managed to stop him from interrupting your date yesterday. I'll make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Noah replied.

I grew red at the fact that the both of them knew what happened yesterday but neither of them would tell anyone so I was fine in that regard. Before I could say anything Noah closed the door, leaving me alone in the hallway.