Chapter 28: The Power of Anti-Chakra

Sasuke followed (Y/n). His two tomoe Sharingan blazing.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) activated his Black Lightning Cloak for a brief second shooting forward.

"Iron Fist!"

(Y/n) yelled out as he blitzed Gaara attempting to hit him in the face only to be swatted away by Gaara's giant sand arm.

"Things aren't gone end well for you," Temari spoke up. "This would be a three..."

"I do not care!" (Y/n) interrupted. " I knew what you were going to say! That's why I stopped you!" (Y/n) yelled while pointing at the trio with an unimpressed look.

Temari and Kankuro let out a sigh. "And how'd you know that? Temari asked simply humoring (Y/n).

"Because..." (Y/n) paused. "I can read minds."

"If that's the case... what am I thinking?" 

(Y/n) stared at Temari for a few seconds before grinning cheek to cheek.

"You're obviously thinking about how good-looking I am."

"Chidori!"

Sasuke rushed in piercing Gaara in the shoulder with a Chidori. The curse mark ran throughout his body.

"Thanks, Sasuke. I was getting kinda tired of having to stall this whole time."

Sasuke scoffed and pulled his hand from Gaara's shoulder jumping back next to (Y/n). Gaara let out another scream and grabbed his head falling to his knees.

"Don't worry, mother... I'll get you more blood," Gaara whispered under his breath.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu."

A dozen clones appeared in front of the sand trio. Although they were easily dispatched the Anti-Chakra cloud of smoke blinded the trio.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Ball!"

A giant fireball flew out Sasuke's mouth and hurled toward the sand trio. Gaara easily blocked the attack. Temari pulled out her fan and threw a gust of wind at the fireball.

Stupid...

(Y/n) thought watching the fireball grew bigger and bigger by the second. Gaara watching this subconsciously grew a giant tail using it to block the attack. (Y/n) laughed out loud watching this.

"Thunderbolt!"

He yelled jumping into the air and forming a bolt of black lightning in his hand. He launched it at the fireball. With a loud booming noise, they were all sent flying back with a huge explosion.

(Y/n) and Sasuke both grunted as they helped each other up from the forest floor. 

"Did we do it?" Sasuke asked.

In an instant, a  demonic pressure was put onto the two causing them to take a few steps back. In front of them was a humongous raccoon-like beast made of sand. Its one tail swung back and forth. It let out a monstrous roar before looking down on Sasuke and (Y/n).

Sasuke deactivated his Sharingan and fell to the ground panting like crazy. 

"Sasuke?" (Y/n) said looking at his teammate on the floor. "That cure mark... of all times... why now?"

"SUMMONING JUTSU!"

In a huge puff of smoke  Naruto, (Y/n), and Sasuke were riding on the back of a giant toad. Naruto looked back at the two with a large smile on his face.

"Sorry if I was late."

Why couldn't mine be this big? I had to get the smallest of them all. Stupid animal... stupid old man.

"Hey, Naruto. I think I have a plan... well, two plans."

Naruto raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"For starters, you have the nine tails inside you. That's the one tails. Aren't you supposed to be stronger than him? Can't you like summon the fox or something? Also, if you can get me close enough I should... hypothetically speaking be able to steal some of the tailed beast chakras."

"Don't worry brat." the toad spoke up. "I can help with that last part."

(Y/n) was picked up and placed into the toad's mouth. He inhaled and shot (Y/n) out at blinding speeds placing (Y/n) directly inside the sand of the one tail.

I think I might suffocate. No time to think. I gotta get sucking...

(Y/n) let the Anti-Chakra in his body run rampant. As it came in contact with anything with the smallest amount of chakra in it, it was all instantly absorbed. But, with this another sensation filled (Y/n)'s body.

This is the special and very rare Kekkie Genkai. Magnet Release. Upon coming in direct contact with Kekkei Genkai like this it can be absorbed and used for (Y/n)'s own purposes. With enough training of course. The same could be said with tailed beast chakra. Since they are beings made of pure chakra.

This sure is tiring.

(Y/n) said going on for minutes and minutes. Hours even. Just draining the chakra of his enemy something he doesn't utilize as much as he should. It's dark inside the one tails. It's hard to hear anything coming from the outside, but at the same time even within a so-called "demon" its insides were... peaceful. In a way.

But, all good things must come to an end. The sand dissipated reading the aftermath of the battle. It seemed much longer than it actually was. With the help of the chief toad, the nine tails, and (Y/n) the fight was over in less than ten minutes.

(Y/n) grunted as his body crashed to the floor. Naruto and Gaara did the same.

"You alright?" Sasuke asked running over to (Y/n) and helping him off the ground.

"Yeah. I am really tired though. I think I took in too much chakra..."

I forgot sakura was a character

"Hey, kid... wake up already..."

(Y/n) groaned and sat up from his bed. He wasn't in the forest anymore. He was in his apartment. The moon shined through his window barely giving (Y/n) enough light to see Miyamoto.

"What're you doing here?" (Y/n) asked looking at his teacher for the last month.

"Well. you passed out in the forest like a tired baby. Some redhead tried to help you out, but I stopped her and told her to go back to her team. I've really just been looking after you."

(Y/n) flopped back down onto his bed. "At least everything went well." (Y/n) said letting out a breath of exhaustion.

Miyamoto looked down at the ground. A look of disappointment on his face.

"There are a few things I have to tell you. One, that ability to take chakra or whatever. I wouldn't use it too much if I were you. Absorbing a tailed beast chakra is nothing short of impressive... but... absorb too much and you could probably die."

"Sure. Whatever you say."

"Secondly,... Hiruzen has... died!"

(Y/n) felt his heart skip a beat?

"Whaddya mean? Lord Third died? Like he's gone?"

Miyamoto looked at (Y/n) with no emotions on his face. "Yes," he said coldly. "Hiruzen's never coming back. He died fighting Orochimaru."

(Y/n) looked at Miyamoto with a few tears in his eyes. "What... do we do now? We don't have a Hokage."

"And most of the village is destroyed. Even I'm not sure what's gonna happen now."

Miyamoto took a breath. He walked over to (Y/n) and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"A ninja should always be prepared for death - whether one's own or of someone else."