Bonding in the Nether

The next few days were tense between Tommy and Wilbur.

However while the two ex-l'manbergians were sulking in a ravine, techno and Grim were out actually doing shit.

For example, they were now in the Nether mining for Netherite.

Swinging their pickaxes into the hot Netherrack before them, neither one seemed affected by the heat.

"Do you want to take a break?" Techno asked, starting to get slightly concerned for her health, as they had been mining in the heat for so long.

"No, I can keep going. If you want a break then go ahead princess, but don't try put that shit on me" She snapped back, appearing to get defensive.

Techno's cheeks flushed slightly from embarrassment at the taunting nickname.

He quickly snapped out of his embarrassment, ready to snap back at her, until he got caught up in his thoughts again.

How was she, a regular human, still going in this temperature. He found it easy because his Piglin genes allowed him to feel comfortable in such heat, but how was she still going?

As far as he was aware she wasn't a hybrid, like himself and so many others in the realm.

But there wasn't many other explanations as to why she could continue to mine. Not to mention the fact she also had a hat on, but maybe she was just having a bad hair day.

"That's what I thought, you go and take a minute sweetheart" She sneered, an underlying tone of teasing in her voice.

She was trying to get a reaction.

It was only now Techno realised he had stopped mining, judging by how far ahead she was, he guessed he had stopped mining a minute or so ago.

"Well as great of a conversationalist you are, I'm going to go back now" She joked, happier now that she had gotten a reaction out of him, unaware of him nearing the truth of her best kept secret.

So she left. Leaving techno behind to continue mining in preparation for the revolution.

-----------

"GRIMMY" A loud voice blared, as the owner caught sight of her coming down the stairs leading to Pogtopia.

"Call me that again Tomathy and I will destroy your bloodline" The woman deadpanned.

"Oh... Well, anyway, I have someone I want you to meet!" The blond exclaimed, positioning himself infront of a rather short brunet, like he was trying to hide a surprise.

"On with it then" Her familiar accented voice spoke.

"I, Tommyinnit, wife-haver, big man, handso-"

"Get to the point Tommy"

"Right- well, I present to you... TUBBO!" The taller child exclaimed, pushing his friend out from behind him, presenting him with jazz hands.

"Hi, Mrs. Grim" The shorter of the pair said.

"Hello..." She said awkwardly, slightly caught off guard at how he had greeted her "By the way Grim is just fine for now"

"Oh, okay"

"Well this isn't awkward at all" Said the voice of Pogtopias resident nutcase.

Turning slightly to her left her eyes wandered over the disheveled man's appearance, the dark bags under his eyes telling tales of too much caffeine and not enough sleep.

Infront of her, she watched Tommy's posture stiffen, when the maniacs voice reached the blonds ears.

"Tubbo, why don't you come with me and you can tell me all about what's going on in Manberg" The distaste the man had for the last word of his sentence made itself clear, as he practically spat it out.

"Ye- yeah, of course. I'll be right with you, big man" Tubbo stuttered nervously, making it obvious to anyone listening, that Tommy had told him of Wilburs explosive plan.

"Well don't keep me too long tubbo" Wilbur cackled, the thinly veiled threat shining through his words.

Spinning on his heel, the revolutionary walked back to the direction he had appeared from. However the tune that fell from his lips as he left, once cheerful now had a more eerie and sinister sound, echoing off the cavern walls.

"My L'manberg"

"My L'manberg"

"My L'manberg"

"Bye bye L'manberg"

Giggling throughout the tune.

It was terrifying.

This was the first time. The first time she would be scared of the TNT crazed psychopath.

But it wouldn't be the last.

------------

AN-

Hey, hoes.

I give you a new chapter.

Enjoy.