Being watched

AN-

Hi! it's your author here.

Quick disclaimer! I am loosely basing this off of the events of the DSMP, so it won't be incredibly accurate, this is going to be closer to the sad-ist animations.

Also in this story I am basing the piglin's off of celtic culture, it just seems to fit for what I have planned.

Also, make sure to leave constructive criticism in the comments or correct any mistakes I might miss in editing, it is very appreciated!

That's all for now, but I hope you enjoy!

----------------

A hooded figure watched from a tall building, as people flooded the ground below.

Watching as history took place, silently observing as well as they could from so far away. Keeping an eye out for the smallest movements, fingers twitching, unsteady breaths, anything that would give their entertainments intentions away.

But out of all the people in the square only two caught their eye. A man dressed in what seemed to be a uniform with brown curly hair, and a man in a suit with a red tie, Oh, and ram horns curving from his head.

What caught their attention with these two men is the contrast in emotions. While the man in the uniform seemed frazzled and stressed, the man in the suit seemed eerily calm. Almost certain that the outcome would be in his favour.

Judging by how people interacted with the two men, the observer guessed the man in the uniform was a leader, perhaps the reason the election below them was happening at all. He seemed unsure. From their recent observations they could tell the man had a close bond with the tall young blond and short brunet that had been following him around most of the day, most likely brotherly bordering of parental love between the three. He was obviously well respected in the community, so they gathered that he was in a position of power, not just a candidate in a seemingly fixed election.

Onto the man with the horns. He on the other hand seemed to be an outsider to the community, idolised by some, (including the blond and a man with a beanie) but most seemed wary of the stranger. The watcher guessed from interactions the man had that he was very charming and had a way with words, but at the same time not afraid to make enemies. Overall observation was that they would have to keep an eye on the ram-hybrid should they decide to stay.

---------------

As the screeching of a microphone filled their ears the watcher diverted their attention from a conversation between a masked man and someone in a white hoodie towards the podium.

Learning through the uniformed man (who the observer now knew as Wilbur) they found the ram-hybrid was called Schlatt, beanie boy was Quackity, and the blond was Tommy, as well as a fox-hybrid named Fundy with his running mate ,who many would know as a low leveled shape shifter: Niki. (low leveled shape shifters have the ability to change their hair colour, but that is usually the limit)

As Wilbur's speech continued the observers gaze drifted over to Schlatt. He was holding a brilliant poker face, except for the fact his eyes kept drifting over to Quackity.

Now not knowing much about Quackity due to focusing on the others the watcher had only gathered he was new to this land but better liked than Schlatt, probably easily manipulated with a few pretty words, they guessed Schlatt had persuaded Quackity to merge votes or planned to use the young adult as a safety net if he was not elected.

Only minutes later were they proved right.

"Well that was easy..." The ram-hybrid started while his vice-president was shooing the other parties of "his" podium.

The watcher was proved correct in their theory that Schlatt and Quackity had merged their parties votes, causing them to win the presidency by one percent.

Intrigued by the drama unfolding below the observers ears caught onto a part of his speech that would start the beginning of the end.

"My first decree... as the president of L'manberg... THE EMPEROR... OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY... IS TO REVOKE... THE CITIZENSHIP OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT!!"

Chaos ensued below the observer, whilst Schlatt stood there looking like a god watching the chaos he had sculpted.

"Well fuck... Now I'm invested" She said, eyes narrowing underneath her skeletal mask.

Now standing, she picked up her axe and adjusted her hood to sit firmly on her head. Pulling out an enderpearl and aiming towards where the recently declared homeless males went.

"I'm so gonna regret this" She said as she watched the pearl fly through the air towards the forest.

-------------

AN

Hey there bitches, bros and non-binary hoes. How are we all today?

Remember to drink water and try your best to eat today xxx

Hope you all enjoy this because I have some very fun things planned.

Just a warning I am writing with the goal of making you experience more emotions at once than me on my period so prepare tissues

Btw feel free to bug me about updates because I have shit motivation.

Aright bye loves x