Finding weakness

They had come to a compromise.

To make the men feel safer, she removed most of her weapons. Originally they had tried to relieve her of all her items, but after a particularly hostile reaction after Tommy had tried to take a strange looking potion off her (resulting in a suprise haircut for the boy), they deemed it safer to leave the girl with most of her things.

As of now Tommy was out doing God knows what, Wilbur was plotting on his side of the cavern and Technoblade was farming, leaving Grim bored.

She quickly jumped down off the ledge she was brooding on and made her way over to the man she deemed most likely to be a long term threat in the cavern.

Making her way into the farming area of the cavern, she spotted the Piglin-hyprid working on his newest potato farm.

"Well... I should have guessed I would find the pig playing in the mud" She said, her accented words meant to taunt him.

"By that logic shouldn't you be off haunting some graveyard?" He shot back.

Smirking beneath the mask, she began to do what anyone with trust issues does when meeting a threat. Identify a weakness.

"So... Blood God. Tell me about yourself." She said, sitting down on one of the chests near the door. Bringing her hand up to shield her eyes from the artificial UV rays coming from the glowstone above them.

"No" Techno replied bluntly, hoping to ward off his unwanted visitor.

"Awe, come on Blade! I'm bored, entertain me" She pushed, tilting her head in a way that most would perceive as innocent at first, until they noticed the slight sadistic glint in her eyes.

Deciding it would be easier to give in than anything else, The God folded to her will.

"Fine what do you want to know"

"How many people have you killed?" The woman asked.

"Wow. No holding back" He chuckled, slightly amused at how forward she was. "I don't know really, got kinda fuzzy after I reached the fifty mark"

So, he's not put off by the deaths he caused, she couldn't use guilt for the lives he took against him, should he become her enemy.

"What about family?"

"Again not sure, I'm an orphan. I have someone I consider family but I wouldn't call it paternal, you know?"

No family either. Damn, this was going to be harder than expected.
Maybe the 'found family' could be used, should they turn up.

"What about relationships"

"I mean, I would consider Wilbur a friend but other than him, Phil and maybe Tommy that's about it-"

"No, no. I meant romantic relationships. Any significant other you're hiding?"

He blushed a slight shade of pink and started stumbling through defensive sounds, trying to come up with a coherent answer.

There it was.

The weakness.

He was awkward when it came to romantic love, of course he was, this awkwardness most likely stemmed from lack of romantic interactions when he was younger, leaving him inexperienced. This was her favourite thing to use to mess with her enemies head.

"I- I... Umm. Heh, I don't- I don't have anyone like that." The infamous Blood God stuttered awkwardly.

"Well thank you for your time Blade. If you need me... Don't" She smiled, her face dropping on the last word, before lifting again. "Bye!"

Sauntering out of the room, leaving a flustered Technoblade in her wake.

--------------

AN

Short chapter today, folks.

Remember to please point out mistakes in my grammar or if I spell something wrong! (any non-constructive criticism will not be tolerated).

xxx