The meeting

Technoblade was on guard the second he stepped out of Pogtopia, into the woodland surrounding the entrance.

Something felt off when he arrived a couple days ago call it paranoia but he felt like he was being watched. Similarly to the previous days he got that familiar sensation of a pair of eyes watching him.

Focusing on his surroundings and sharpening his hearing he could hear someone breathing. Had he not been a hybrid he would have never caught i, but he was, and he did.

Quickly pulling out a loaded crossbow he turned and fired into the trees, hearing a grunt but not the sound of impact, he quickly made his way towards the sound, only to look up and see a hooded figure with the arrow he fired in hand, obviously having caught it from piercing their heart.

The figure seemed as shocked as he was, but unfortunately for the observer Technoblade snapped out of it first.

Loading another arrow, he quickly aimed at the figures shoulder, hoping to immobilize them.

Firing upon his target, this time the arrow met it's mark, knocking the figure out of the tree they were perched in.

"Who are you" Technoblade growled out placing his foot on the figures chest once they reached the ground, holding them down.

"A friend, or I was until you shot me, asshole" She grumbled, seemingly not bothered by the arrow in her shoulder.

Sensing Techno was having an internal debate about what to do with her, she offered a solution that would (hopefully) allow her to keep her head.

"Take me to Pogtopia, I'm a Friend of Tommy's" She lied.

After a moment of consideration Techno eventually pulled her up by her uninjured arm, the abrupt movement causing her hood to fall, revealing her hair and her chin, as the rest of her face was hidden by a wither skull mask.

The sight of her mask told Techno who she was immediately. She was someone he had heard of when he passed through villages. Tall tales of a woman who was 'the embodiment of death', 'the Queen of the underworld' and 'señora muerte' were only a few of the names she was given, however most people referred to her as The Grim Reaper.

This woman he had in his grasp matched the more realistic descriptions people had given. She was around six feet and muscular from what he could tell the tips of her fingers were dyed darker, a tell tale sign someone spent too much time with soul sand, (something he himself had) as well as the thick black braid cascading down her back.

Techno was suddenly very aware he was holding one of the most dangerous women in the realm not even five feet away from him.

So he did the smartest thing he could.

He took her to Pogtopia.

------------

"FUCK YOU, WILBUR. I AM A MAN!!!"

That was the first thing heard when the two killers entered Pogtopia.

"Wilbur?" Techno called out " I think we have a problem"

"Rude" She scoffed lowly

Wilbur came out from around the corner, now dressed in a beanie, trenchcoat, yellow sweater and jeans.

"Techno can you sor-" He started before realising Techno didn't come alone.

"Holy shit, it's you again" they heard behind them. Turning to see a familiar loudmouthed blond.

"Hello, entertainment" She greeted.

------------

Wilbur paced back and forth infront of Techno, a bit away from Tommy and their unexpected guest, trying to establish some semblance of privacy

"So, who are you?" Tommy asked.

"I have many names" She responded.

"Yeah, but what's your real one?" The boy persisted.

"You can call me when you want"

"Ok... I'm going to call you Mary-anne"

"You can call me anything but that"

"Okay. OH! What about Grim! Like the stories!"

"Sure, kid"

Wilbur decided he should interfere now, before Tommy decided to go off on another rant about his testosterone levels.

"We know you don't know us, but from the stories about you it seems we could really use your help" Wilbur started, as charming as ever.

"Why should I" She said raising an unseen eyebrow.

"Well you said last time we saw you that we peaked your interest" Wilbur began.

"True" She agreed.

"Think of how entertaining a revolution would be if you helped" Techno butt in, now understanding her motivations.

"True, true. But why should I help you" She countered.

"We're the bad guys, and isn't that more fun in the end. No morals holding you down, nothing holding you back. Well, that seems more fun than Mister Laws over in L'manb- Manberg." Wilbur stated, circling her. Neither of them noticing the perplexed look Tommy gave Wilbur at his labelling of their side as 'bad'.

Do it
Arson POG
E
Technoblade
Beanie man
Blood
Steal his knees
Do it
E
E
Do it

"Alright... I'm in"

-------------

AN

Hey hoes, how are we.

Also voices Pog

See you next chapter xxx