Post Civil War 🌼

After the Avengers Civil War, Tony and Peter had become very close. Peter's official title may be a personal intern, but considering most Fridays they have movie nights and they spend most of their time teasing one another, they're closer than either of them want to admit.

Tony and Peter do everything together, so it was a big shock to Peter when he learned that Tony has been working on something behind his back. Tony had been working on amending the accords to allow the team to get back together. Captain America had betrayed Tony, but he didn't want the rest of the team to suffer for Steve's foolishness. Tony is even willing to give Bucky a second chance. Peter on the other hand isn't too convinced.

Ever since he found out about what Captain America did to Mr. Stark, Peter has hated him. Mr. Stark may be willing to forgive him, but Peter's not. So he was not happy when Mr. Stark told Peter that the rogue Avengers will be coming to live at the tower in a few days.

Peter told Ned about everything and Ned tried his best to give Peter advice, but he ultimately was no help. MJ told him that he needs to trust his instinct. If he thinks the rogue Avengers have bad intentions, then they most likely do. She also told him that they need to earn his trust, instead of him just giving it away. Peter decided to take her advice.

The day the rogues were supposed to come back has finally rolled around. The last two days Mr. Stark has tried his best to convince Peter to take the day off, but he wouldn't budge. There was no way Peter was going to leave Mr. Stark alone with the rogues. Not after everything they've done to him.

Peter was nervous. That part was quite obvious considering his hands were shaking and his heart was pounding. Tony noticed the teens sudden nervousness and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. The teen then noticed that Mr. Stark was also nervous and smiled at him trying to ease his mentor's nerves.

A little after the sweet moment FRIDAY informed the duo that the rogues were in the elevator and on their way up. All too soon the doors opened revealing Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon, Wanda, and the Winter Soldier. Ant-man was allowed to go back home to be with his daughter Cassie.

Captain America locked eyes with Mr. Stark. The tension between the two was thick and suffocating. Peter now understands what books mean when they say you could cut the tension with a knife.

"Stark." Captain says with a standoffish voice.

"Rodgers." Tony says addressing the man in front of him with the same level of distrust. So far his spidey sense hasn't gone off, but that can always change at any moment.

"I see you haven't changed much, Stark." he says from inside the elevator.

"I've seen you've grown a beard." There was a long awkward silence after that. It seems they have yet to notice the teen standing off to the side, which is fine with Peter. He wants to see how they treat Mr. Stark when they think no one else is around.

Tony finally steps back and gestures to come in. Peter backs farther away hoping none of them has noticed him yet. The rogues walk into the common room hesitantly and look around. Hawkeye on the other hand, runs and jumps onto the fancy white couch making Peter suppress a giggle that almost gave him away. Maybe they're not all bad, he thinks.

"Just make yourself at home, Katniss." Tony says sarcastically. Everyone slowly makes their way over to the couches and sits down.

"There's someone I want you all to meet." Mr. Stark says while waving Peter over. Peter emerges from his hiding place and sits down next to his mentor on the expensive couch. He shrinks back as he feels all of the gazes of the rogues on him. Peter has never been one for attention.