Chapter 22 - Time-skip.

Warning:
Panic attacks
Claustrophobia
Smoking and drinking
Explosions
Swearing

————————————————————————

"Why are you following us...?" He glared, watching the stranger who he accidentally stabbed follow them. Actually, he should probably check if they're okay... Nah.

The other scoffed at Cross, "you stabbed me, I'm curious on what you're doing." Science behind him was carefully stopping the person's blood flow from exiting the wound, he seemed to know what he was doing as he just orbited the rude person and tucked the blue bandages away.

"S-sorry about that-t." Science stuttered, looking ahead of him and towards Cross' massive knife. Cross was now curious on what was going through his head.

He then realised he didn't know where they were going, Cross was confident though, "un actually, what are we doing?" Science slightly squeaked, dropping an earphone.

"Oh..." Science quickly picked it up, seeming to be very embarrassed. "W-We're going to the lab." He carefully pocketed the small bud, "I've got to pick up some bits. Don't worry Cross, I can drop you off. You might know people there."

The other became surprised after Cross' name was mentioned, "holy... Cross? I didn't recognise you!" The person walked closer to Cross, making him instinctively bring his sword/Knife(?) to a guarding position.

"How do you know me?!" Cross quickly spoke, glaring at the person. The other stepped back, seeming unsure about whether that was Cross.

Science looked between the two, "oh, did I accidentally hurt your memory?" He quickly rushed up to Cross, placing a hand over the plaster on his neck. "Then again, it could be the infection. I'll need to pick up more supplies for that."

"What, woah!" Cross quickly stepped away from both of them. "Woah! What, I don't know what is going on except that I need to see someone and they're still alive." He lowered his weapon, "you're telling me, I knew you?"

The other shrugged lightly, "I'm Error then, you were best-friends to my friends brother and friends to some of Nightmare's friends."

"Error?" Cross muttered, "I... I recognise that..." He thought hard, it was strange for him. He just remembered a lot of pain and discomfort, then a face. Someone with tear filled golden eyes were looking at him and a golden headband holding their short blonde hair away from those beautiful eyes. "I'm tired, let's go."

Science quietly followed behind, Error close besides him. "So, you've still got internet connection?" Error asked Science, glancing at the earphone in Science's ear. Science glanced away.

"No." He spoke quietly, "I just saved my Spotify playlists, I like music." Science glanced at Error to gain an accepting nod, he sighed quietly.

Error looked over at Science, "smart, I never truly did much with Spotify." He looked at Cross, "I thought he was dead."

"He was in a coma, I just woke him up." Science spoke, looking at Cross. "Though I am surprised he's not paranoid, anxious or ticking. Tics and twitches are very common in stressful situations, did you know teenagers about to do exams can have tic attacks which is when the body grows to strong with nervous energy and can only let it out through twitches or vocal noises."

Error rolled his eyes, "I did, I was one of them." He looked back at Cross, "so If I didn't betray Nightmare and his group then I wouldn't have found out Cross was alive."

"Nightmare?" Science muttered, "he... he was one of the ones to assign me on that 'test'." He glared to himself.

———————————————————————————