Chapter 21 - Car crash, Cross?

Can someone answer this? Do I seem like a terrible person???? Answer truthfully because I want to make sure!!! ^^'

Might change some bits in other chapters... like the plot line and description and everything. Not to different just better(?) I guess.

Warning!!!!
Character death
Blood
Gore
Car crash
Hallucinations
Sleep
Drugs
Decapitated people and body parts

————————————————————————

"Ow..." Geno muttered, feeling heavy against his head. He woke up to Reaper's hugging him, a quiet concern wandered over him then he saw Reaper and tried moving away.

Reaper glanced at Geno, "Geno! You're okay!" He smiled brightly, hugging Geno tightly. "I knew a beauty like you wouldn't die so quickly!"

"Stop! I'm going to choke if you hug me any tighter!" Geno yelled, trying to remove Reaper's arms from around his waist. Reaper held him, loosening his grip by a small amount. "Get off!"

Reaper sighed, letting go of Geno. "We all thought you died!" Geno raised an eyebrow, staring at Reaper. "You got shot by a person, they thought you were going to bite you."

"Shot?" Geno questioned, "they took something out of me..." he shuddered at the thought, "I- it hurt." Flashes of something... something inside of him, the bright glow of that thing.

Reaper looked at Geno, putting a hand on his forehead. "You didn't hit your head, right?" He looked over at the others, "Did he get concussed?"

"Most likely." Red muttered, Hope sighing quietly and passing a clear plastic bottle. Geno looked at it cautiously, watching as Hope sat besides him and gave it across.

She smiled lightly, "it's just water, I tested it." Hope definitely had something that was giving her a bit of a sway.

Dream gave a small laugh, "it's alcoholic but it should help, maybe it'll calm your senses?" Geno nodded, taking a big sip of the liquid. It was strong, very strong. The slight burning in his throat made him cough.

"You thought this was water?" Geno glanced at Hope, gaining a shrug from her. Geno sighed lightly, glancing at the bottle and taking just a bit more.

Hope then sits up, looking at Dream the Red. "Okay, since we've gotten our together and seen Geno almost get killed." Dream gave a confused smile, "I think we should be truthful." She leaned closer to Dream, booping his nose lightly. "You're very traumatised and it's sad." She puts a hand onto his cheek, "don't be sad, they're probably okay."

"He's dead though." Dream muttered, "I killed Cross!"he put a hand in Hope's, "how is he okay if I killed him!" Dream felt tears prick his eyes, "I've never killed anybody, never someone I loved!"

Hope puts a finger on Dream's mouth, "you're okay, he's safe now." She then sits away from Dream, watching as he sniffled lightly. Hope then turned to Red, "you try to seem distant and edgy but we can tell you're sensitive." Red twitched, staring at Hope. "We know someone close got hurt, telling us about it will help."

She sits down next to Red, putting her head on his shoulder, "no homo, I'm aromantic." She then snuggled closer, "I'm just a cuddler, but I think you should open up." She then laughed quietly, "I definitely won't remember, Geno isn't listening and Dream is having a mental breakdown." She looked up at him, "you can just say, I won't give any advice or degrade it unless you want that."

"I don't." Red sighed, looking at the others. "Don't listen Reaper.... Huh?" He glared at Reaper before realising that he was asleep, "Um..." He felt himself feel very nervous.