XXVI

hey guys! long time no see! How are y'all doing?

I have a new book called silent melodie's, check it out if you wanna! It's based in the 90s so I'm trying something different there.

Alright—enjoy the show!

Beyonce Giselle Knowles

Beyoncé was nervous.

She's felt the overbearing feeling of anxiety more often than not, but she understands why. It was late at night—and she honestly should be asleep but she hadn't heard from Onika all day today or yesterday.

"Is she okay? What if she got into a car crash—oh god what if she's being kidnapped.." Beyoncé muttered. as she paced her room in her socks and star wars T-shirt.

Her hair was even a bit ruffled. She had so many thoughts running and racing through her head at the moment. She also hadn't even told her about her trip she was taking for Thanksgiving. She quickly picked up her phone and refreshed for any new text form her, she's been doing that for the whole day. She laid in her bed, head hitting the pillow as she pondered with exasperation.

"Am i texting too much? I seriously doubled text? I'm gonna kill myself." The blonde groaned into frustration turning in her bed. She's been overthinking—a lot more often when it came to Onika. Shes sure the girl wouldn't care how much she texted, the girl barely knew how to work her own damn phone.

But Beyoncé couldn't help but worry. She's never felt this way about someone. She just always wants to be around Onika, at the moment she wished she could just hug her—hold her—tell her about her day and her worries.

"Having a crush is so damn embarrassing." She said into her pillow, she didn't like feeling this way. Partly because it was such a new feeling. This crush was becoming a nuisance if anything. She always either thinking of Onika or her family as of now. She stood up and walked to her bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror and splashed cold water on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror.

She decided to try and give herself a pep talk.

"I shouldn't even care if she doesn't like me like that or if she's ate today—or if the talk went well—or if ..or if anyones bothered her because of her stutter— I'm Beyoncé fucking—" Her pep talk was interrupted by a knock at her front door, and a muffled voice she recognized almost immediately.

"Beyonce? A-Are you home? It's Nika!" She shouted through the shut door and Beyoncé immediately ran to the front door, she tripped over her suitcase but she didn't care. She got up and made it to the front door, breathing heavily and opening it quickly with a grin as she leaned on the door way.

Onika looked a little surprised to see Beyoncé so out of breath, she looked her up and down. "A-Are you alright?" She asked and Beyoncé nodded quickly, "Me? Yeah. I'm fine. Where have you been? Are you alright? Are you hungry I have left over take out." Beyoncé said quickly. It all sounded like one sentence to Onika but and she smiled at her clear concern, though she couldn't focus on all the questions she was asking her at once.

"Okay! I-I'd love some take out!" She exclaimed and Beyoncé smiled at her cheerful demeanor.

She's missed that so much.

Shortly, the two were eating infront of Beyonces couch. Onika preferred to sit on the floor infront do the coffeee table and Beyoncé joined her.

The blonde tried to contain herself from bombarding Onika with questions—but she was so curious what she had done with the time they were apart. She also just really wanted to hear her talk.