XIV

Onika Tanya Maraj

Onika walked into the coffee shop a little nervously and immediately seemed out the person she was looking for.

"Oni!" She heard and she turned around toward one of the booths and saw Kelly and Michelle waving at her.

Onika smiled and made her way towards them sliding in the booth, "You good Onika?" Michelle asked and she hated how quick they realized how nervous she was.

"I—Its—nothing." Onika mumbled and Kelly and Michelle looked at each other.

"I doubt that. Cmon' we're friends. Talk to us. Or me, I give the better advice." Kelly said grinning and Michelle crossed her arms.

"That's a whole ass lie." Michelle said and she directed her attention back to Onika.

"Did Beyoncé hurt your feelings again? I can slap her real hard for ya—or call Mama Tina on her ass." Michelle said.

"Or was it Robyn? She just be talking and talking and not realizing she needs to shut the fuck up at times." Kelly said and Onika smiled at how much they seemed to care.

"I—well..there's this—guy.." Onika started and was cut off by the other two.

"Ooooh." They said in sync.

"Is he hot?" Michelle asked immediately and Kelly dismissed her.

"That doesn't matter—is he nice to you? Cares about your interest?" Kelly asked taking Onikas hand.

"That's cool—but is he hot? And willing to buy you dinner? Or expensive gifts?" Michelle asked and Kelly groaned.

"See why I said I give better advice?" Kelly mumbled and Michelle scoffed.

"W-Why would—any of that matter?" Onika asked and Michelle scrunched her face up.

"I mean a nigga gotta peak my interest for me to wanna give him head." Michelle said and Kelly groaned loudly, proceeding to slap Michelle's neck.

"Oh my god please ignore her Onika." Kelly mumbled shaking her head and Onikas eyes were stuck wide.

She immediately starting shaking her head and hands. "No! N-No I—I've never even—I've n-never.." Onika stuttered and eventually just looked down.

Kelly and Michelle looked at each other before looking at Onika. Kelly leaned in, "Michelle can be really blunt and explicit—along with annoying." Kelly mumbled and Michelle rolled her eyes.

"I—I've never even..done..that." Onika mumbled.

Kelly's eyes widened, "I wouldn't recommend it—head ain't even all that, especially when the nigga think he can just let it out in your mouth—" Kelly cut Michelle off.

"Michelle please shut up for the love of God." Kelly said putting her head in her hands.

She sighed and looked back up at Onika, "Onika—you've never had..?" Kelly asked without trying to ask and Onika shook her head profoundly.

"Oh—" Kelly slapped Michelle again. "Ow! I ain't even say shit yet nigga." Michelle said rubbing her neck.

Kelly looked back at Onika, "Nothings wrong with that. Right Michelle?" Kelly gritted out and Michelle nodded.

"On a serious note—nothings wrong with it. I shouldn't had assumed you liked the guy." Michelle said rubbing her sore neck.

"You can like someone without thinking of sex. Do you like this guy?" Kelly asked and Onika wasn't sure.