XXIII

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Beyoncé opened her eyes, slowly but surely. She heard the light sound of chirps from outside her window, and the sun shined through only a little because of her dark curtains. She slept..good. Best she's slept in awhile. She noticed that—and then immediately felt a weight on her and a curly frizz in her face.

Suddenly the memories of yesterday rushed through her mind, and she looked down at Onika who was resting completely on top of her.

Beyoncé could feel—everything. Which made her way more alert.

She felt the sensation of Onikas face resting right in the crook of her neck. She could tell she was still asleep by the light breaths she felt—which made the hairs on her neck stand up.

She figured Onika moved in the middle of the night, and found a comfortable position that resulted in trapping Beyoncé under her.

She had her left hand placed on Beyoncé's chest, while the other took up the left over space of the pillow Beyoncé rested her head on. Her legs were on either side of Beyoncés hips—and she was so damn close.

But beyoncé can't say she was bothered.

But a little nervous because being this close to her made her blush.

She was just startled considering she's never shared a bed with a girl, let alone woke up to one cuddling into her.

But Onika seemed to fit like a puzzle piece, no wonder Beyoncé slept so good last night. She calmed down a bit and enjoyed her embrace.

She felt—safe with Onika cuddling into her. She felt—at peace. She didn't feel annoyed, or angry —which was so rare for her.

She'd love to start off every morning like this if she could.

And then at the thought of that she felt herself blush slightly. She definitely had a crush—and she hated to admit it so much. Because she's never had a genuine crush on a girl before.

Acknowledging this, she felt her heart beat a bit faster as Onika adjusted her position on top of her in her sleep. She calmed down again till Onika shifted her leg one last time.

And then Beyoncé noticed she was still alert in a certain area.

She looked up toward her ceiling as if God could help her in that moment. She moved her head slight to peek down—and past Onikas leg she could clearly see her little buddy standing tall and proud and she closed her eyes.

She cursed herself, she didn't wear her compression shorts in her own home. Not usually anyways.

But right at this moment she wished she did. So atleast it wouldn't be this noticeable.

She's gotten morning wood before. It was almsot ever-day during puberty for her—but nowadays wasn't as often since her hormones were a balanced mix of testosterone and estrogen. But this morning had to be the morning for it to happen.

She groaned silently.

Usually when Beyoncé woke up with morning wood she actually did one of the following.