V

Tuesday,

Brown University

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Her eyes opened up fast, she sprung up from her bed and she could feel in her chest her heart was beating a little faster. "Weird dream." Beyoncé mumbled.

Beyoncé had frequent dreams of her childhood, a happier, simpler time before she turned around 12. She shook her head from those thoughts and began getting ready for school.

She took a shower, found some sweat shorts and headed toward her kitchen. She checked the fridge for a water bottle—she hasn't done any real grocery shopping yet besides hygiene products.

She got her backpack and headed out. She wasn't exactly exited or but she didn't mind her schedule either. It's arranged so she has her science class and that dumb art class she has to take on the same day and then she can head home.

The two classes she hate.

She went through her first science class not understanding half the terms they say, and checked her phone every 5 minute to see how long she had.

She was dreading going to art.

Right now she was walking with Abel and Robyn as he made his way to his science class, Robyn made her way to government. "Stop being mad at me giraffe." Robyn directed.

"Hmm let me see— first stop calling me giraffe, Make your forehead smaller by 4 notches, change my minor and I maybe—just maybe will." Beyoncé stated sarcastically scuffing her black converse to the pavement.

She's looked into changing her minor and there's no hope. She's sure any other college would've let her but she wouldn't even know what she choose if not art.

"It's an easy grade! You draw, you can draw a stick figure—maybe even hang man and you'll get an A. I bet your teacher is another version of Abel. A hippie." Robyn concluded and Abel gasped slightly offended.

"I am not a hippie!" He declared. Abel was for sure a hippie. He had peace and love everywhere in his room and about 4 "love is love" hoodies that he managed to get all tie dyed.

"You most definitely are." Beyoncé stated as they approached the building.

"Whatever! I'm in the actual art major, maybe you'll like the art class." He tried and Beyoncé shook her head.

Beyoncé had not one artistic bone in her body, creatively was NOT her thing—especially if she was forced to do it for a grade.

"I doubt it. I'd have no reason to like it." She stated.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Beyonce Gisselle Knowles
(Pov)

I said bye to Abel and Robyn and walked into the class that was supposedly my art class. Walking in I noticed a few things.

The room was bigger than I expected, there were stools everywhere and science lab looking tables. I groaned quietly knowing I was gonna have to sit next to someone that close.

Near the middle there were easels and stools infront of each one. I looked around for somewhere to sit and I did a double take looking at one of the science looking tables in the back.

"Onika?" I asked outloud and my suspicion was confirmed when her head popped up quickly in what Im assuming; confusion.

She pushed her glasses up slightly and looked side to side as if anyone in here has her same name. I'm not sure if anyone in here has her name but I doubt it.