"can I touch you" I looked at him. "not like that! Can I cuddle you?"

I nodded he pulled me to him my back was against him.

"we were 15 caleb and his friends. Greg, Justin, and Kyle."

He stayed silent

"caleb invited me over to his house and ...... " i paused "then he asked if he could talk to me after school to meet him in the gym I thought it would be ok because we were at school. but he pushed me into the locker room before I could react they were there and and and they wouldn't stop."

Harry held me tight against him. "I'm going to kill him"

I turned around "what"

"lex he's scum I'll take care of it ok"

"no you can't"

"I can.. he doesn't deserve to breath"

"you can't we grew up together I forgave him"

Harry said "you what!"

"I told him I forgive him but we can't be friends."

"why would you forgive him" .

"We grew up together he was my best friend and I know he had a messed up childhood."

"I had a messed up childhood I don't rape woman"

"no but you kill people and kidnap"

"lex"

"no Harry, you don't get to justify what's right and wrong".

"get up"

"wait I'm sorry please I didn't mean to please."

"I'm not gonna punish you"

I followed him. He opened his office and I stood there

"you can come in it's fine". He pointed to his office chair "sit" I sat

he leaned against the desk "listen to me ok we may look like bad guys but we aren't all bad. we do things with a reason yes. we may have some bad bad people in our gang it's hard to keep track but my goal in leading is killing people who deserve it."

"who deserves to die Harry you're not god"

"people like caleb and he's friends." He said "we kill predators, people who help them get away with it, people who hurt their kids or woman"

I But "you kidnap kids Harry and kill woman Harry"

"here" and went into his drawer and pulled out a sack of paper work "read"

Hannah age 6 sexual abuse
Target: Mother drug addict Jessica .predator Cory
Grandmother located

Peter 9 physical abuse
Father drunk mother drunk
Target: father victor mother Kelly
No family located take child into dire custody

Taylor 16 sexual abuse
Teacher Paul

Abby 19 physical
Boyfriend Tyler

Sam age 1 dead
Beaten
Target father Donald

I flipped through the paper work with tears in my eyes and said "no"

he said "yes"

"so your not a bad guy"

"I am I've shot someone for petty shit and I could give two shits..don't trust me"

"wait what do you do with the children Harry"

"If we can't locate family members who seems alright. we bring them here or one of our locations which has a orphanage type thing. We raise them properly. we train them to fight. they choose if they want to be apart of the gang at 18 or not if not they are welcome to walk away but at least they will know how to defend themselves and other people who need it."

"why not let them go to a normal orphanage"

he said "because they are terrible they abuse children so forth".

"no how do you know that"

"I grew up in one I saw first hand how they treat children. What's the point of getting rid of their abusers if I would sent them into the hands of another one".

"why not let the law handle it"

"because they are shit and don't do anything" gritting he's teeth. I stayed silent

"now do you understand why I'm going to kill him"

"no Harry please you don't even know he's last name"

"shouldn't be hard to find. Liam is damn good at his job. What was the other ones names again holding a pen and paper

I said Harry! he said Kyle?"

I shook my head no

"lex tell me"

"seriously Harry"

he sighed "fine I'll have Liam figure it out"

"Harry please" he stayed quiet I stood up putting my hands on his face "look at me please" he looked "don't please it will only make my emotions about this worse. you already forced me to tell you. please harry please don't kill him"

he said "fine I won't kill him. But what he did to you was wrong so fucking wrong lexy . I kill people and I find what he did unacceptable".

"maybe I lead him to believe something.. I did have a crush on him."

"Alexis" he sat down and pulled me onto his lap. "no don't fuckin blame yourself. you were innocent he saw that and took advantage of you. Did you say no to him the first time".

I picked his hand up and placed it over my mouth he looked at me shattered.

"he covered your mouth" I nodded "so he knew what he was doing. how would have you lead him to believe what happened with he's friends What sighs did you give for them to think she wants this"

I shrugged.

The look in his eyes were dark. "don't blame yourself he's fucking scum they all are."