Chapter 15: Not Zayn

Katherine and Harry were standing at the luggage claim in O'Hare airport. They were still waiting for the carrousel to start. Katherine let out a sigh. She really didn't have much to do except text her brother while Harry was signing stuff and taking pictures with random fans. She considered starting a short story on her phone while they waited, but her brother was too fast at responding to do that. The carrousel lurched to a start and a red light began to flash. Katherine tapped Harry's shoulder as he signed a shirt.

"What does your suitcase look like? I'll grab it," she said.

"It's black." Katherine gave him a stern look. He looked back at her. "What?"

"Most suitcases in this world are black. Can you give me any other way to identify it?"

"It's a rolling black suitcase with a black tag that says 'Harry Styles' on one side," he stated.

"I guess that'll have to do," she said. He got back to signing shirts as Katherine stared at the suitcases. She was very grateful to have a bright suitcase that wasn't black. A few passed with different colored tags that she just watched go by. Every once and a while, a black suitcase with a black tag would pass, but they were never Harry's. Katherine spotted her bag and took it off, double checking the tag.

"Do you need help?" Harry asked. Katherine was checking another bag that could be Harry's.

"No. I'll find it. Keep entertaining your fans," she replied.

"Woah. Katherine Moore, right?" one of the girls asked. Katherine turned around. She got a good look at the girl for the first time. She had tanned skin and bleached hair and she was wearing too much make up.

"Yes. That is my name I believe," she said.

"I'm surprised you're not wearing Harry's sweatshirt. I thought girlfriends did that kind of stuff, at least, good ones," the girl said. She had a snarky tone that came off twice as rude as what Katherine was used to.

"I didn't bring it on this trip because he would have opportunities to steal it back. I have a different one of his in my bag," Katherine said. She looked back at the suitcases and seemed to find Harry's. She lifted it off the carrousel and put it next to hers. "Now if you would excuse me, I need to call my brother."

"Hold up! You stole another sweatshirt?" Harry called after her. Katherine held up a finger and walked away, phone to her ear.

"Sounds like a kleptomaniac to me," one of the girls whispered.

"She's not a kleptomaniac. She just occasionally steals sweatshirts. She'll give it back eventually," he said. He looked back over to where she was standing.

"Are you sure? You haven't been together for too long. Maybe a month?" Harry chuckled a bit to himself.

"A day actually," he said. All the girls seemed surprised.

"A day? Woah, you've been together for a day and you're already on an international trip with her? What happened?" another girl asked. Harry didn't go into much detail, but he gave them the general outline of what happened.

"That's really romantic!" the blonde girl said. Katherine came back to Harry and his fans. She looked really tired.

"I hate to bring this meet to a close, but my parents are ten minutes away, so we should get out there for them. Nice meeting you all," she said. It sounded a bit blunt and boarder line rude.

"Woah, no need for the sass," the blonde stated.

"You really enjoy causing problems, don't you? Now if you'd excuse me, I'd like to see my family," Katherine stated. "I'm sorry that was rude of me. I'm a bit tired if you couldn't tell." Harry pulled out the handle of his suitcase and put Katherine's on top of his.