27

Good morning / afternoon / night<333 hope ur all having / have a wonderful Wesnesday!!!

———

On the train ride back home, Kaia had her arms wrapped around Taylor's, leaning her head against her shoulder while trying to get an extra few hours of sleep that she had lost during the night.

Celebrating an engagement was rather... tiring.

But just thinking of Taylor and her devilish lips made her squeeze her legs tighter. She shook the thoughts out of her head, which was pretty difficult considering she was sitting right next to her, absentmindedly caressing Kaia's thigh with one hand, and scrolling through an E-book on her phone in the other hand, and she just smelled so good.

Kaia shifted in her seat, tucking her legs under her which made Taylor look up at her for a moment when her arm moved but when Kaia settled back down, the blonde smiled warmly and wrapped her arm around her, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Can't sleep?" Taylor asked, looking at Kaia for a second before returning to her book. "Do you want me to close the blinds?"

"No, I'm okay," Kaia reassured her, returning her smile. "I've functioned on less hours of sleep before."

"Coffee, then?"

Kaia narrowed her eyes in a playful glare. "Didn't I just propose to you because I thought you knew me better than anyone else?"

"Uh-huh, I know you claim to hate coffee, but I've seen you drink it multiple times before," Taylor called her out, poking her side to make her squirm.

Kaia grabbed her hand to stop her, lacing their fingers together tightly. And even when she tried to pretend to be annoyed, she was still smiling widely when her gaze dropped to the ring that Taylor was wearing.

"Not the bitter crap that you drink," she countered, looking in disgust at the coffee cup sitting on the table before them.

"Right, but a single sip of your Starbucks order gives me cavities," Taylor grumbled, scrunching her nose.

"It's the only way I can mask the horrible taste of coffee."

"You're so weird," Taylor sighed, brushing her thumb over the back of Kaia's hand. "You don't like coffee, you don't like olives, you hate pickles, don't even get me started on mushr—"

"Don't even finish that sentence. I'll take back my proposal."

Taylor gasped, letting go of Kaia's hand and holding her own protectively against her chest. "You can't do that. It's my ring now. We're like permanently engaged now. You can't change that. I mean, not until our wedding. Then, we'll be married. But, no takesies-backsies."

"Okay, so don't say blasphemous things in my presence!"

"You say that like they were invented by satan or something," Taylor laughed, dropping her hand back to Kaia's lap and opening her phone to continue reading.

"No, Satan's not nearly powerful and evil enough to even begin to compare to the horror that is mushrooms. They weren't created by whatever created life or like god or anything like that. No, they've existed way before and their sole purpose in life is to destroy all mankind as we know it not for any reason besides pure evil."

Taylor slowly looked up at Kaia, her mouth hanging open. It looked like she wanted to say something but no words would come out. Taylor looked quite stunned, and honestly a little frightened. "Uh... I didn't know you were into conspiracy theories."

"I— I'm not!" Kaia exclaimed, crossing her arms defensively over her chest. "It's not a conspiracy theory. It's not like I'm saying the Earth is flat!"

golden [2] | TAYLOR SWIFTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara