"Mrs. Yamanaka told me you were sick," he just said, moving her away to get inside her bedroom from the window.  But (Y/n)'s head was too dense right now to say something, or to even comprehend that he was in her bedroom, and she was in her pajamas which consisted of an old oversized t-shirt. A few seconds later her confusion and surprise at seeing Kakashi were replaced by dizziness.

"Yeah," she said lowly, bringing her hand to her head as she sat on her bed "I feel very nauseous and sick" she said, not even finding the strength to talk.

Kakashi left the flowers on her nightstand and looked around, inevitably and unconsciously inspecting her bedroom. It looked kind of sad, but he was not one to talk. His room wasn't much better. She didn't have much, just a bed, a nightstand, and a wardrobe. Besides that, she had many books neatly piled in the corners of the room. He felt the urge to read the title of all of them, but (Y/n)'s ill state made him abandon the idea completely. Especially when she plopped onto her bed, shifting uncomfortably over it. He looked at her, at her knitted brows, distressed grimace, and reddened face. He approached her and laid his hand over her forehead in order to feel her temperature.

The unexpected touch made (Y/n)'s eyes snap open, and she became even more flustered when she realized it was Kakashi's hand touching her face. Not only that, but she became nervous as well when she saw his half-lidded dark eyes staring at her over her figure. 

But even then it was nothing compared to how hard she blushed when his hand moved somewhere else

But even then it was nothing compared to how hard she blushed when his hand moved somewhere else. His fingers, they lied gently on the side of her neck. They were so cold, that it only accentuated how much she was heating up. Her breath caught up in her throat and she became self-conscious about everything. About her chest going up and down so broadly due to her heavy breaths. About her sick face and red cheeks, about her skin, ... But he wasn't really paying attention to any of that, only to her heartbeat. He wrapped his whole hand around her throat, making her shuffle on the bed even tenser. Her heart was pumping so fast in fact, that she could feel it against her cheeks, and she didn't even know where to look as she knew that if she were to see Kakashi's frown and eyes that were set on her she might just faint. She decided to stare at his hand and arm instead, which wasn't much better, to be honest. His big and cold hand wrapped slightly tighter around her throat, and Kakashi's frown deepened when he felt how abnormally quick her heartbeat was. He knew, that even if she was nervous because of his closeness, her heart was still going too fast. And that, added to the fact that she was dizzy and had a fever... He was no medic, and thus he worried more than he might need to.

"Wait here," he said, finally retracting his hand, and with it (Y/n) could finally breathe in again "I'll get some groceries" he said, leaving her room before she could even say anything.

She didn't even think about his words as she was still too stunned and flustered by the feeling of his hand around her throat. She could even still feel it, lingering on her warm skin. Now she kind of missed his touch, especially the cold of his skin. But feeling nauseous and sick again, she forgot about it and drifted to sleep with a slightly troubled expression. And by the time Kakashi arrived, she was already sound asleep. He placed some wet and cold towels over her forehead and decided to leave her while he prepared some soup for her. And by the time he came back with a steaming bowl of broth she was awake again. She remained with her eyes closed, still shuffling uncomfortably from time to time and with that aching troubled expression.