new players enter the game, summer vacation in the underworld.

After the battle against Vali, Toad and the girls decided to relax and continue with school. As they got near the gates, they saw 5 girls they never seen before enter the school.

Red caped girl: is this a school? Red haired Spartan girl: it seems like it

Red haired Spartan girl: it seems like it. But it's much smaller than beacon academy.
Busty blonde girl: I don't like this. The boys around here are looking at us with perverted looks.
Black haired girl with black bow: this is really irritating.
White haired girl: I agree.

Not being able to take it anymore, Toad decides to intervene.

Toad: alright you damn perverts, show's over! Nothing to see here! Go to your classes!

The boys grumbled and left. The new girls were shocked to see how Toad was able to take control of the situation while Rias and her peerage smirked.

Rias: great work as usual dear. You handled that situation rather well.

Toad walked over to the new girls.

Toad: sorry you girls had to deal with that. The guys in this school are perverts. This school used to be an all girls school until it turned Co-ed a few years ago.
Rias: dear we can talk about that later.
Toad: oh right. I forgot. We need to head to the underworld for summer vacation.

Timeskip.

The occult research club are on the train to the underworld. As they were minding their own business, Sona and the student council came in.

Toad: hey Sona. Whatchu been up to?
Sona: well you know. The usual.
Saji: you training in the underworld too bro?
Toad: I don't know man. I feel like I don't need to. I mean I'm strong enough as it is. I don't see why I need any special training. Plus, I don't wanna be away from Rias.
Saji: you're lucky man. You got a lot of girls chasing after you.
Toad: well I don't mind that honestly. But seriously Saji. Don't give up. I'm sure you will find a girl that loves you.
Saji: thanks man.

(A/n: this is where I'm gonna stop because we all know what happens next. Plus writing the fight scene takes too long.)