The death of a war mongrel.

After meeting 2 female exorcists, Rias and her peerage are preparing to attack a very powerful leader class fallen angel named Kokabiel. And all he wants is to start another 3 way war. The reason? Because he didn't like the way the previous war ended. In one room, Toad is mentally preparing for the upcoming battle.

Toad: (ok. You can do this Skywalker. You've made it this far. Now it's time to show that creepy ass crow the power of the red dragon emperor.)
Ddraig: no pressure partner. Kokabiel maybe a leader class fallen angel, but he's also a member of the Gregori's.
Toad: like that matters Ddraig. All I care about is keeping Rias and the rest of her peerage safe.
Ddraig: what are you planning to do after this battle is over?
Toad: if I'm lucky, I just might confess to Akeno.

Timeskip. While Sona and her peerage has put up a barrier, Rias's peerage engage their battle against Kokabiel. Draconic energy began surrounding Toad as he had Ddraig boost.

Toad: I won't let you do whatever you want Kokabiel. Your power is nothing compared to mine.
Kokabiel: then come at me little boy. Show me what the red dragon emperor can do.
Toad: I'll make you eat those words.

Toad then entered his balance breaker and attacked Kokabiel. The pain Kokabiel received was excruciating unbearable. Toad then took this opportunity to rip off Kokabiel's wings rendering him unable to fly or escape. While Kokabiel is down on the ground, he looked up at Toad with fear.

Kokabiel: *scared shitless* w-who are you?
Toad: I'm the guy who is your worst nightmare.

Before Toad could land the final blow, the barrier was destroyed revealing the white dragon emperor.

Toad: so. You're the white dragon emperor. I see you're doing Ophis's dirty work for her.
Vali: I don't know what you're talking about. I just came here for Kokabiel.
Ddraig: don't ignore me white one!
Albion: I see that you're still alive red one.
Ddraig: do you have any idea what I had to go through with Tiamat because of you?
Albion: I deserve her more than you do!
Tiamat: oh how wrong you are Albion.
Murayama: Albion! It's because of you that Ddraig and Tiamat almost broke up!
Albion: is this girl Tiamat's wielder?
Ddraig: what of it?
Vali: are you quite done? We need to report back to Azazel about Kokabiel.
Albion: until we meet again wielder of Ddraig.

Sona and her peerage walked up to Rias.

Sona: was that the white dragon emperor?
Rias: yes it would appear so.