Getting to know Rias better. (🍋)

While Murayama and her family are out, Toad has decided to take the time to get to know Rias a bit better and to do that is by having sex with her. Rias came into his room with some sexy underwear. Also, after his date with Raynare, she also decided to move in with him and Murayama.

Toad: Rias why did you come in here with just your underwear on? Rias: well honey

Rias: well honey. Now that we're dating, I figured we'd get to know each other better. And what better way to do that is by having sex.
Toad: I'm actually not opposed to it, in fact, I'm all for it.
Rias: good because I've been in love with you ever since I first saw you.

Toad removed her underwear and started making out with her while groping her breast. Rias on the other hand, was stroking his cock making it erect. Toad inserted his cock inside her pussy which broke her hymen because of the blood that came out of her pussy.

Toad: first time?
Rias: yes dear. But I'm glad you're my first.
Ddraig: (don't forget Toad. Because you have become partially dragon, your semen has become extremely fertile and even if the birth rate of high class devils are diminished, they have a very high chance of pregnancy.)
Toad: (good to know Ddraig.)

Toad's movement started to pick up the pace making Rias moan more.

Rias: *moans* I never knew how big you really were darling! Now I can tell Riser to suck it!
Toad: *groans* you mean the guy you were supposed to marry? Yeah you told me about him.

Toad thrusted for the last time and came inside her.

Toad: so. Riser huh? What kind of guy is he?
Rias: arrogant, full of himself, thinks he's better than everybody else because of his rapid healing factor.
Toad: I don't like him.
Rias: but thanks to you, the engagement has been nullified.
Toad: super sweet.