prologue: the boy who just wants a normal life.

Toad Skywalker wanted only one thing: a normal life. But things don't go the way you want to. He's just a normal 19 year old boy that wants nothing to do with the supernatural. However, he does have a crush on a certain pigtailed brunette from the kendo club.

Her name is Murayama

Her name is Murayama. And apparently she also had a crush on him. Toad moved in with her and her family after his parents died from a car crash when he was 11. She lets him sleep in her room and wants him to sleep with her. She often tells her friends that she's married to him when he knew she's joking.

Toad would often visit his parent's graves which were located in his hometown that was destroyed.

Toad found 2 gravestones that marked "Luke and Diana Skywalker."

Toad: hey mom, dad. Sorry if I hadn't come more often. Schoolwork has been difficult for me but you know what? It's fine. I prefer it that way. I promised myself that I wouldn't get involved with the supernatural and so far, I didn't. But I get the feeling that I will pretty soon. But if I ever find out who destroyed our hometown and you, I will kill them. I will kill every last one of them. Well, it's getting late. I gotta go. I promise I'll come back soon.

As Toad was walking back, he heard a voice calling out to him.
???: you're not strong enough to avenge your parents just yet partner. You need to get stronger if you're planning on avenging your parents.
Toad: who said that? Who are you?
???: I am Ddraig. The dragon of domination.
Toad: then do you know who killed my parents and destroyed my hometown?
Ddraig: it's mostly likely a fallen angel. I don't know who though.
Toad: well that narrows it down to like, I don't know, every fallen angel!
Ddraig: let's just go home and rest.
Toad: yeah you're right.